Thread Dedicated To Horror-Movie Fans.

mrdecent

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e9/TheCollectionPoster.jpg/220px-TheCollectionPoster.jpg[/img]

The Collection

Genre-Action/Gore/Thriller-A Terrific Sequel..The action starts from where the first movie stopped...Arkin escapes from the collector at a Huge party where the collector gets a New Victim in the form of a Wealthy Man's daughter.So a team is assembled and Arkin is blackmailed to help finding the daughter and Killing the Collector in the Process...Terrific Traps..Bloodier than the first one..The whole cat and mouse game is taken to a different level in this Movie..Lots and Lots of gore..The Openning scene tells You all.Awesome Background Score and Screenplay..Josh stewart is good as Arkin and emma fitzpatrick has done a decent job as the daughter...
The suspense is Heart Pounding..80 mins of pure entertainment..You have to watch the Collector(2009) Movie to follow this...The movie is a bit short in running time but is very fast Paced..

A must must must watch

[img]http://www.southdreamz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Vertige.jpg[/img]

Vertige aka Highlane

Genre-Adventure/Thriller/Slasher-This Movie is a mix of wrong turn+Hills have eyes+cliffhanger..5 friends plan to go on a hike in croatia..But things go wrong when one of the paths is closed and they are forced to take a wrong turn...Shot in Beautiful locales of france..The movie has some terrific visuals,Cinematography and some Nice POV angles and some heart pounding Moments...But the film felt flat after half point when the villian got introduced..I was disappointed by the Villian and the ending which was really absurd.May be i expected more of a gore and some really crazy villians....But the movie entertains you from start to finish...

Watch it for some nice cinematography and some gripping moments..The girl who played Chloe was dam hot and Sexy couldn't take eyes of her

P.S-Available in Netflix

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b8/Livid_Poster.jpg/220px-Livid_Poster.jpg[/img]

Livide

Genre-Supernatural/Creature/Vampire/Foriegn-French-Another Pretty good french horror film.Pretty straight forward plot.A young nurse who starts her job with training as a home nurse visits several homes but things are different in one of the patient's home who is very old and is in coma for several years..A treasure is said to be hidden in the house told by the trainee so the girl,her boyfriend and her brother plan on stealing the treasure and eloping.So will they find the treasure or something else is the rest of the Movie..The movie is very spooky at times pretty good scares and some decent acting by the female lead.The flashback episode is good the mother and daughter characters are good.Overall a nice french flick.watch it

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b5/Trouble_every_day_ver2.jpg/220px-Trouble_every_day_ver2.jpg[/img]
Trouble everyday

Genre-Creature/Erotic-A diiferent erotic thriller..A couple on their honeymoon in paris try to resolve their marriage issues but things go awkward when the husband's purpose is something else ..He is searching for a doctor and his wife.why did he come to paris and what does he do is the rest of the Movie.A different take on cannibalism overall...The movie is sick,disturbing and Bloody..the 2 sex scenes are more than just disturbing..2 people fainted when the movie got screened in film festivals.The movie is a bit slow on screenplay but terrific acting by vincent gallo..Not much of a dialogue movie but it's more lika an art movie...Vincent gallo doesn't speak much his eyes speak for himself.The climax is a bit Abrupt.The film is all about how not only humans but other creatures crave for togetherness and passion..Not for the Weak Hearted

Overall a disturbing french flick not for everyone

[quote name='Yo_Whatsup' timestamp='1359733825' post='1303204204']
Lake mungoo bagundi kani climax ayite sFun_duh2 sFun_duh2 sFun_duh2
[/quote]

Climax naku kuda nachaledu...Kani a Cellphone scene matram pack aindi naku

[quote name='mrdecent' timestamp='1359734034' post='1303204241']

Climax naku kuda nachaledu...Kani a Cellphone scene matram pack aindi naku
[/quote]

overall movie ayite creepy unde...manchi scary feel undi...pa kante ide better anipichindi naku..

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/eb/Abcsofdeath.jpg/220px-Abcsofdeath.jpg[/img]

Genre-Anthology/Comedy/Disturbing/Gore-26 Films,26 Directors..each director is given an alphabet and is asked to make a short film on Killing which relates to the Alphabet.The movie has most of the Stories which are Hilarious.I have to say this is a brave attempt on horror genre.I wonder how it passed Censor Board.It has stories which are sick,bloody,disgusting,creepy,Hilarious,Disturbing..You have everything in a single movie.Each short film is about 3-4 min long.Some awesome Cinematography in some short films.Some of the stories are way too short and stupid but given the length there is nothing much one can do.Last Story aithe ROFLMAO
If you want to experience a different atmosphere,This one is a must watch rest can avoid it only for hardcore horror movie lovers

Some of my fav's

[i]A is for Apocalypse[/i]
[i]D is for Dogfight[/i]
[i]E is for Exterminate[/i]
[i]Q is for Quack-My fav and Personal Best[/i]
[i]T is for Toilet-The Winner of all the Movies..Pretty good and Hilarious[/i]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e1/Timber-falls-movie.jpg/220px-Timber-falls-movie.jpg[/img]

Timber falls

Genre-Slasher/Gore/Disturbing-This movie is a mix of wrong turn and Hills have eyes..Pretty straight forward and old plot where a couple on hiking trip on a trail called timber falls are kidnapped and tortured in a cabin.Who are those people and what do they want is the rest of the Movie.Decent gore and action Wrong turn movie fans should watch it.Story is well known infront u may be disappointed in that aspect but there are some minor twists in the plot..Lead actress has done a decent job and ending is again abrupt u think there is a space for sequel..

Overall a good time pass flick

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5c/Villmark.jpg/220px-Villmark.jpg[/img]

Villmark

Genre-Thriller/Mystery/Foriegn-Norwegian-Some tv company plans to make a reality show in the forest where the contestants have to survive for 4 days in a forest in Norway.So just to give a head start,the crew thinks to try it on themselves..Things go weird when on of the crew members get killed brutally..Who is the killer? is the rest of the movie..The drawback of this movie is there are no real gripping moments..the atmosphere is very dull so is the acting.The Forest location is good but the movie is pathetically slow..Acting is also not that great...The final twist is good but overall it is a dull thriller..

Watch it if u like movies with a very slow screenplay

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-j5IFH-Gjcfk/UQF5fL4zbiI/AAAAAAAADPQ/gNulfpcrMgs/s1600/la_habitacion_del_nino2006.jpg[/img]

The Baby's room

Genre-Mystery/Thriller/Paranormal/Foriegn-Spanish-Another Terrific Horror Movie from Spain...A couple with their New born baby move to a house where The father thinks to buy everything in his budget .he buys a Baby monitor for the Baby's room so that the couple can easily watch the baby from their room without having to get up in the middle of the night to check on him every now and then..One night the father observes a mysterious man sitting beside the baby in the Monitor but is not physically present in the Baby's room.He is terrified and tries to figure out who is the mysterious man..Who is that person and what does he want is the rest of the Movie..The Movie has some very good scary moments and sound effects..the atmosphere is very creepy,the story,screenplay are good.Acting wise,the male(father) did a fantastic job..The twists were also awesome...Overall a Nice Spanish Horror

A must watch

[img]http://images2.coveralia.com/dvd/p/Para_Entrar_A_Vivir-Caratula.jpg[/img]

Para Entrar A Vivir Aka To-Let

Genre-Psychothriller/Foriegn-Spanish-A couple expecting their first child see an AD in a newspaper about a house rental and decide to rent the place so they visit the place to look at the apartment.With the help of the Landlord,They have a tour at their apartment and they notice that the house is somewhat weird and need repairs...Just before They decide on leaving the place,The wife starts to faint and she is asked by the Land lord lady to rest at her place for some while.Things get worse when the wife see something unusual in the apartments.What did she see? who is there in the Apartment is the rest of the Story..The running time is very short..But the movie entertains you from the start..Terrific acting by the Land lord lady and some good twists..The film is a nightmare for couples who try to rent a house it is terrific and gives you chills and makes you think before you rent an apartment...Sick,bloody and most of the times psycho, To-let is a terrifying experience and is recommended strongly

Watch it

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e5/77869-bhoot-returns-large.jpg/220px-77869-bhoot-returns-large.jpg[/img]

Bhoot returns

Genre-Ghost/Paranormal/Supernatural-Another mediocore Flick from RGV..This is a lame copy of the paranormal movies..Especially PA2..A family moves into a New house as soon as they move in,The daughter talks to an imaginary friend Called shabbu..Who is shabbu? and what does she want is the rest of the Movie...It has nothing to offer same old ridicolous POV Camera angles,Loud sound effects and some shitty acting by all the cast..JD,Manisha,Madhushalini all have a single expression through out the movie..Made on a minimum budget in a single house,Bhoot returns tries to bank on it's sound effects rather than an writing and acting..It tries too much and fails miserably...Some sound effects here and there are good,Climax is really stupid.Plenty of plot holes..Overall a disappointing flick for the franchise..

Avoid it or watch it if u have nothing else to watch

I loved bhoot it was really good esp Urmilla's acting was top notch eventhough the script was cliched.

The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia

[img]http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/The-Haunting-in-Connecticut-2-Ghosts-of-Georgia-Poster.jpg[/img]

eeroju movie choosanu, movie is good... maari antha horror ga vundadhu kaani parledu ....