Thread Dedicated To Horror-Movie Fans.

mrdecent

A rendu cinemalaki emaindi

Blair witch project-first of its kind....found footage genre ni introduce chesindi main stream ki

Paranormal Activity-It showed us u dont need huge budget,heavy VFX and bullshit artificial stuff for scaring people...so Pretty Obvious Racha cinemalu rendu...enni crap movies ochina tarvatha..erendu matram Classics..IMO

okka scene lo kuda horror element kanipinchale....huge budget, heavy VFX undakapoyina parledu gani script lo matter undali :d :d

okka scene lo kuda horror element kanipinchale....huge budget, heavy VFX undakapoyina parledu gani script lo matter undali :D :D

Horror script lo matter unde cinemalu chala takkuva...chala rare...the entire purpose is scares of some kind...it may be any kind...scares ante paranormal avochu,gore avochu...oka particular genre tho scare aipovachu ani rule emi ledu.

define Horror element??

220px-YoureNext2011Film.jpg

You're Next

Genre-Gore/Thriller/Slasher-Film got a limited screenings in 2011 and got a wider release in 2013 and till date , i wonder why the hell this film din't get recognized in 2011...Undoubtedly my fav from 2013.Movie is about a family reunion in a vacation house and one by one gets picked up by some guys wearing a pig mask.Who are those guys and will anyone survive is the rest of the movie.IMDB mentions this under comedy...i must tell u there is little comedy and lots of action/gore.The acting is good and Din't see those twists coming obviously..especially the last one..Simple awesome!!!

Definitely a Good refreshing slasher after a long long time!!!

A Must Must Must Watch!!!!!

8.5/10

Horror script lo matter unde cinemalu chala takkuva...chala rare...the entire purpose is scares of some kind...it may be any kind...scares ante paranormal avochu,gore avochu...oka particular genre tho scare aipovachu ani rule emi ledu.

define Horror element??

something which scares you :d

agreed with red part

aina lite le...okallaki scary anipinchindi inkokariki funny anipinchochu....

paranormal activity is most over-rated horror movie....just a marketing gimmick

blair witch project isn't scary at all (my opinion)

220px-YoureNext2011Film.jpg

You're Next

Genre-Gore/Thriller/Slasher-Film got a limited screenings in 2011 and got a wider release in 2013 and till date , i wonder why the hell this film din't get recognized in 2011...Undoubtedly my fav from 2013.Movie is about a family reunion in a vacation house and one by one gets picked up by some guys wearing a pig mask.Who are those guys and will anyone survive is the rest of the movie.IMDB mentions this under comedy...i must tell u there is little comedy and lots of action/gore.The acting is good and Din't see those twists coming obviously..especially the last one..Simple awesome!!!

Definitely a Good refreshing slasher after a long long time!!!

A Must Must Must Watch!!!!!

8.5/10

This movie is under-rated....definitely one of the best slasher/killer movie in the recent times

Contracted2013poster.jpg

Genre-Drama/Thriller/Creature- A lesbian After a fight with her girlfriend ends up in a party getting drunk and after drugged by a stranger gets raped/has Unprotected Sex with him.There are some serious changes in her body after that night.What are those and what happens to her finally is the Rest of the movie

Honestly I'm a little confused about this movie...Many questions unanswered on how and what is the source and stuff like that.Movie had a strong start and lead performance but completely lost its way in the middle IMO.Its disturbing/Horrifying and there is an underlying message on unsafe sex.I'm pretty sure people will look at unsafe sex in a different way.The director succeeded in terrifying the audience but fails in telling us the real story behind that.

6/10