I Shouldnt Not Post External Links..but You All Must See This..

suryachakri

Hello guys,
I know I shouldnt post external links,but didnt know any other way to share this video to all people..But everyone should see this..

mari intha darunam ga tamil tigers ni Srilankan army champaru..mana india ki siggu ledu..they cant do anything ha..that bledy small country should be blasted..

[url="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200644987390059&set=vb.1321533070&type=2&theater"]https://www.facebook...&type=2[/url]

I didnt see the video you posted but I am sure it would be very harsh killing video...
With the content what you typed, they killed "Tamil Tigers"..They are not Indians..They are some tamil group in Sri Lanka who is against their local bodies..What harm did Sri Lankan army do to India or Indians in this case?
Its their internal affair and they killed some internal extremists...Whats your problem as an Indian...
FYI Tamil tigers situation in Lanka is same like the extremists that create trouble for India in LOC and Kashmir...
Please enlighten me if I missed anything or said anything wrong

[quote name='neneno1' timestamp='1364603456' post='1303511338']
I didnt see the video you posted but I am sure it would be very harsh killing video...
With the content what you typed, they killed "Tamil Tigers"..They are not Indians..They are some tamil group in Sri Lanka who is against their local bodies..What harm did Sri Lankan army do to India or Indians in this case?
Its their internal affair and they killed some internal extremists...Whats your problem as an Indian...
FYI Tamil tigers situation in Lanka is same like the extremists that create trouble for India in LOC and Kashmir...
Please enlighten me if I missed anything or said anything wrong
[/quote]

@gr33d @gr33d