CALLING NAIDU BAVA AND PRMUNNI.

bharateyudu

[quote author=prmunni link=topic=47457.msg442970#msg442970 date=1268087538]
thank you for asking i shall clear your doubt... bava goes to office at 7 in the morning and comes at 8 in the evening....i am not working so i am bored at home..so i sit in db and he chats from the office.....and daily we will not sit till this time i allways log off at 8  because i need to cook...and he will be online.....and today i wanted to clear all the fuss so we are here for more time...and we do not have kids..for ur information...we are just 2 yrs married now..as we are still young enough...i am just 24 and he is 28 ...is the answer ok for you...you asked about our enjoyment . after marriage we covered 8 countries including europe ,asia and america....we enjoy to the core....and bava has told everyone our love story so u can understand how deep we love each other..and love does not mean..sitiing hours to gether and looking in to face to face.or doing something else....in between 4 walls i think u get that...thank u any more doubts please be free to ask....
[/quote]

naidu bava eppudo 30+ ani cheppinattu gurthu   @3$% @3$% @3$%

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imsirish

• jamesbond

• prakum007

• prmunni

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote author=jamesbond link=topic=47457.msg443000#msg443000 date=1268088041]
Pelli eppudu chesukuntunaav bhe............. dance1w dance1w
[/quote]

Seskunnappati mucchata septhunna bhe... eelllu cheppedi nijam aithe maathram mecchukovacchu iddarni..

[quote author=prmunni link=topic=47457.msg443005#msg443005 date=1268088164]
bharatheyyuuddu bye inka nee doubts ippothey nenu (o^ (o^ (o^ (o^ (o^ (o^ (o^ naku chala time iypoindhi bye guyssssssssss
[/quote]

naaku enni sarlu chepthav

[quote author=Nalla_Balu link=topic=47457.msg443008#msg443008 date=1268088214]
Seskunnappati mucchata septhunna bhe... eelllu cheppedi nijam aithe maathram mecchukovacchu iddarni..
[/quote] hammernd hammernd hammernd hammernd hammernd nijamey raaaa

neeku istam ina ammiyi tho neeku pelli ithe nijam ani nammutaavu le...

[quote author=Nalla_Balu link=topic=47457.msg443008#msg443008 date=1268088214]
[/quote]
Manam Prove cheyalem kadha............ Adhi mana Nammakam ante........ If they are cheating its their loss........

Ikkadiki vachede fun kosam........ andulo Aada-Maga .... Pellainda kaaleda ivani manakenduku....... Just enjoy ante  cheers12w

Intaki indaka q ki ans ivala......... DB tagginchava enti

[quote author=prmunni link=topic=47457.msg443015#msg443015 date=1268088346]
hammernd hammernd hammernd hammernd hammernd nijamey raaaa

[/quote]
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/30k7qxc.gif[/img]

[quote author=imsirish link=topic=47457.msg443006#msg443006 date=1268088197]
naidu bava eppudo 30+ ani cheppinattu gurthu   @3$% @3$% @3$%
[/quote] hammernd hammernd hammernd hammernd okasare bava history ki vellu....

[quote author=jamesbond link=topic=47457.msg443017#msg443017 date=1268088374]
Manam Prove cheyalem kadha............ Adhi mana Nammakam ante........ If they are cheating its their loss........

Ikkadiki vachede fun kosam........ andulo Aada-Maga .... Pellainda kaaleda ivani manakenduku....... Just enjoy ante  cheers12w

[/quote] hugnsc hugnsc hugnsc hugnsc hugnsc hugnsc hugnsc

[quote author=prmunni link=topic=47457.msg443015#msg443015 date=1268088346]
hammernd hammernd hammernd hammernd hammernd nijamey raaaa

[/quote]

hehehe.. sarele.. Nijangaa nenu istapadda ammaayi dorkithe appudu nammuthaa.. anyways  you rock as of now..

[quote author=prmunni link=topic=47457.msg443020#msg443020 date=1268088429]
hammernd hammernd hammernd hammernd okasare bava history ki vellu....
[/quote]
sorry2 anta time leydu ... 2 years kosam [img]http://www.andhrafriends.com/Smileys/new/big_fight.gif[/img]

good night you both  you rock you rock you rock @11 (o^ (o^ (o^

[quote author=jamesbond link=topic=47457.msg443017#msg443017 date=1268088374]

[/quote]

Correste mama.. manaki enduku vacchina lolli..  cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w  ee madya konchem tagginchaa Job Search lo undi.. malla back to form ippatsandhi..  dancegdb dancegdb dancegdb

[quote author=prmunni link=topic=47457.msg442970#msg442970 date=1268087538]
thank you for asking i shall clear your doubt... bava goes to office at 7 in the morning and comes at 8 in the evening....i am not working so i am bored at home..so i sit in db and he chats from the office.....and daily we will not sit till this time i allways log off at 8  because i need to cook...and he will be online.....and today i wanted to clear all the fuss so we are here for more time...and we do not have kids..for ur information...we are just 2 yrs married now..as we are still young enough...i am just 24 and he is 28 ...is the answer ok for you...you asked about our enjoyment . after marriage we covered 8 countries including europe ,asia and america....we enjoy to the core....and bava has told everyone our love story so u can understand how deep we love each other..and love does not mean..sitiing hours to gether and looking in to face to face.or doing something else....in between 4 walls i think u get that...thank u any more doubts please be free to ask....
[/quote]

thank you munni.

i appreciate your answer.but to be frank don't think that you are so daring and i can answer any question,if you are really a girl there are few questions thats you cant answer and i will not ask you such questions.

NO REAL INDIAN GIRL WILL ANSWER LIKE YOU TO A STRANGER. DON'T YOU THINK I AM A STRANGER OR SOME BODY ELSE, YOU SHOULD HAVE LOGGED OFF.

I PITY YOU FOR YOUR POSTS EVEN IN THIS DB AND OTHER DB'S

PARTICULARLY IN THIS DB EVERY ONE USES FOUL LANGUAGE AND NO GIRL WISHES TO JOIN THIS DB AND THATS THE REASON THIS DB DOESN'T HAVE GIRLS.

I DON'T THINK YOU ARE GIRL AND YOU WONT COME HERE IF YOU ARE A GIRL AND NO HUSBAND ENCOURAGES HER WIFE TO COME IN TO SUCH A BAD WORLD.I PITY BOTH OF YOU AND NO WIFE ENCOURAGES HUSBAND TO WASTE HIS TIME HERE.

IF YOU ARE REALLY A GIRL,AND NOT A FAKE ID, I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO SEE HERE ANY MORE.

[quote author=Nalla_Balu link=topic=47457.msg443031#msg443031 date=1268088618]
Correste mama.. manaki enduku vacchina lolli..  cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w  ee madya konchem tagginchaa Job Search lo undi.. malla back to form ippatsandhi..  dancegdb dancegdb dancegdb
[/quote]

enduko nuvvante soft corner bhe........... first time nuvvu story septha ani vachinappude nachav....... you rock you rock you rock

Touch lo undu kummedham  cheers12w cheers12w

[quote author=bharateyudu link=topic=47457.msg443035#msg443035 date=1268088705]

thank you munni.

i appreciate your answer.but to be frank don't think that you are so daring and i can answer any question,if you are really a girl there are few questions thats you cant answer and i will not ask you such questions.

NO REAL INDIAN GIRL WILL ANSWER LIKE YOU TO A STRANGER. DON'T YOU THINK I AM A STRANGER OR SOME BODY ELSE, YOU SHOULD HAVE LOGGED OFF.

I PITY YOU FOR YOUR POSTS EVEN IN THIS DB AND OTHER DB'S

PARTICULARLY IN THIS DB EVERY ONE USES FOUL LANGUAGE AND NO GIRL WISHES TO JOIN THIS DB AND THATS THE REASON THIS DB DOESN'T HAVE GIRLS.

I DON'T THINK YOU ARE GIRL AND YOU WONT COME HERE IF YOU ARE A GIRL AND NO HUSBAND ENCOURAGES HER WIFE TO COME IN TO SUCH A BAD WORLD.I PITY BOTH OF YOU AND NO WIFE ENCOURAGES HUSBAND TO WASTE HIS TIME HERE.

IF YOU ARE REALLY A GIRL,AND NOT A FAKE ID, I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO SEE HERE ANY MORE.

[/quote]

Good One............ cheers12w

[quote author=jamesbond link=topic=47457.msg443036#msg443036 date=1268088719]
enduko nuvvante soft corner bhe........... first time nuvvu story septha ani vachinappude nachav....... you rock you rock you rock

Touch lo undu kummedham  cheers12w cheers12w
[/quote]

thankyou thankyou thankyou mama... myfriendswswsw myfriendswswsw myfriendswswsw  kummeddaam anthe...