Feel Good Pm

Samyu

[i]Hey Samyu,

This is the first time i have seen you on DB and i believe you are a new member. I participate in DB but only on few topics of my interest. I watched your arguments and counter arguments on singer Sunitha's video and also your thread to Apologize.

All i want to say is your opinion was right about not to degrade women and what i would like to say is this DB is filled with mostly frustrated souls desperate to vent out their anger when they don't get the happiness they are looking for. Especially there are lot of single men who are unable to find a partner and you know how tough the market is for them getting married and so only good thing they do is show that frustration in vulgar means and choicest abuses.

And what you should realize is that you are dealing with men who are immature to the core coming from a sexually depraved society. As you know our society is a bunch of hypocrites who want to hide behind culture mask but are the first to assault or tease a women. So as long as the attitude of how they treat women doesn't change which i believe should come from within the family, until then nothing will change.

And i don't know why you started a thread to apologize. Seriously what were you apologizing for? My advice for you would be to not venture into threads where there are male ego maniacs who can't do a constructive talk in a decent way. Ignoring is the best way forward.

sorry i took the initiative to send a message because if i post something in your support on the thread they will say that i am a so sweet guy who want to impress women. I don't have the time or patience to reply to their sarcasm and idiosyncrasy.

Have a great day and don't get depressed when you know you are right but are let down and don't think all men have the same attitude.[/i]

[quote name='Samyu' timestamp='1381188150' post='1304367965']
[i]Hey Samyu,

This is the first time i have seen you on DB and i believe you are a new member. I participate in DB but only on few topics of my interest. I watched your arguments and counter arguments on singer Sunitha's video and also your thread to Apologize.

All i want to say is your opinion was right about not to degrade women and what i would like to say is this DB is filled with mostly frustrated souls desperate to vent out their anger when they don't get the happiness they are looking for. Especially there are lot of single men who are unable to find a partner and you know how tough the market is for them getting married and so only good thing they do is show that frustration in vulgar means and choicest abuses.

And what you should realize is that you are dealing with men who are immature to the core coming from a sexually depraved society. As you know our society is a bunch of hypocrites who want to hide behind culture mask but are the first to assault or tease a women. So as long as the attitude of how they treat women doesn't change which i believe should come from within the family, until then nothing will change.

And i don't know why you started a thread to apologize. Seriously what were you apologizing for? My advice for you would be to not venture into threads where there are male ego maniacs who can't do a constructive talk in a decent way. Ignoring is the best way forward.

sorry i took the initiative to send a message because if i post something in your support on the thread they will say that i am a so [color=#ff0000][b]sweet guy[/b][/color] who want to impress women. I don't have the time or patience to reply to their sarcasm and idiosyncrasy.

Have a great day and don't get depressed when you know you are right but are let down and don't think all men have the same attitude.[/i]
[/quote]

Kinda yevaru pamparo Peru kooda veyochu ga...

Anyway jagratha papa.....

[quote name='chittimallu9' timestamp='1381188694' post='1304368016']
rofl....see who is desperate and frustrated and trying to grab your attention :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Lady MOD anukunta..
[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/2013/brahmi16.gif[/img]

[quote name='chittimallu9' timestamp='1381188694' post='1304368016']
rofl....see who is desperate and frustrated and trying to grab your attention :rolleyes:[size=4] [/size]
[/quote]
[img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/-iaOjlbCfNLI/UYa74Y0r4II/AAAAAAAAAUk/EGIJiKFu7AA/s150/PK.gif[/img]

[quote name='ChittiNaidu' timestamp='1381188761' post='1304368019']

Lady MOD anukunta..
[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/2013/brahmi16.gif[/img]
[/quote]
evara lady madda?

[quote name='Burberry' timestamp='1381188510' post='1304367997']
white knights every where
i smell cho chweet fellows every where
[/quote]
@3$% @3$% @3$%