Calling All Telangana Db People.......

RamKishan

[quote name='TheSamurai' timestamp='1381895211' post='1304421219']
same to you.. ignore other people's comments because they are bitter because they lost..
[/quote]
ok. but you stop preaching...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RamKishan

• Matrix_o9

• KadapaKingg

• gandhi

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TheSamurai' timestamp='1381895144' post='1304421212']
Then who will get TRS??
[/quote]

No one cares about TRS...Just dont't try to post whatever you see in MEDia

[quote name='AWESOMENESS' timestamp='1381895143' post='1304421211']
prathi vodiki vivarana ichhukonavasaram ledhu dude....monnati daaka anti-TG posts lo mundhu undevaadu kuda ipuudu neethulu chepthundu...divide ithe HYD kudisipodhhi adi idi ani shapanarthaalu pettina vaadu kuda matladetode ikkada....just chill and learn to ignore...
[/quote]

Prathi vodu mental na koduku unaru anduke iga lite tesukuntuna...

[quote name='thammudu' timestamp='1381895124' post='1304421209']

Central Govt, identified our struggle... from past 50 years.. our people are fighting for our rights and against insecurity.. ...

[/quote]

man u are funny

if central govt recognized ur movement 50 years why did they wait 50 years?? Because they suddenly woke up?? No because Sonia wants to make Rahul PM and she wants TG MP seats for that..

fighting for your rights.. lol.. what special rights are you getting by TG formation?? List one extra Right u are going to have compared to an other Indian Citizen..

[quote name='RamKishan' timestamp='1381895312' post='1304421231']

No one cares about TRS...Just dont't try to post whatever you see in MEDia
[/quote]

If not congress if not TRS then who??

[quote name='TheSamurai' timestamp='1381895423' post='1304421240']
man u are funny

if central govt recognized ur movement 50 years why did they wait 50 years?? Because they suddenly woke up?? No because Sonia wants to make Rahul PM and she wants TG MP seats for that..

fighting for your rights.. lol.. what special rights are you getting by TG formation?? List one extra Right u are going to have compared to an other Indian Citizen..
[/quote]

Whom did you vote In 2004 and 2009 elections...?

We get our own jobs..

we get water .. which is flowing through our area

we get our own.. projects..

and you will see rise of new telugu culture.. for more questions.. contact matrix

[quote name='TheSamurai' timestamp='1381895423' post='1304421240']
man u are funny

[/quote]

[quote name='Believer' timestamp='1381895262' post='1304421225']

Finally some meaningful post.
The other two id's have immediately stamped me as settler and starting questioning just because i say stop infighting and don't become jokers in front of a foreign lady.
Nenu Nizamabad lo putti perigina ante appudu patriot ni avuthaanemo. Em dardiram ra ayya mana deshaanidi.
[/quote]

ignore mama.. not a single TG guy I met was like this. It's only the innocent and the ignorant that get carried away by these politicians and their extreme comments..

Leka pothe veenni chuse INSPIRE avvali...

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OF2nnHeI31I/UUjbyVaJGVI/AAAAAAAALZI/Byw1i6ctxrA/s360/trop.gif[/img]

[quote name='TheSamurai' timestamp='1381895887' post='1304421279']
ignore mama.. not a single TG guy I met was like this. It's only the innocent and the ignorant that get carried away by these politicians and their extreme comments..
[/quote]
[quote name='TheSamurai' timestamp='1381895468' post='1304421244']
If not congress if not TRS then who??
[/quote]

Verey edho party vasthadi kavachu...meeku yenduku...Samajamu meda baga bhakthi unatu matladuthunavu...samajamu kosmu nuvu emi chesinavoo alochinchukoo...

[quote name='AWESOMENESS' timestamp='1381896176' post='1304421301']

Leka pothe veenni chuse INSPIRE avvali...

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OF2nnHeI31I/UUjbyVaJGVI/AAAAAAAALZI/Byw1i6ctxrA/s360/trop.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[quote name='thammudu' timestamp='1381895656' post='1304421259']
We get our own jobs..

we get water .. which is flowing through our area

we get our own.. projects..

and you will see rise of new telugu culture.. for more questions.. contact matrix
[/quote]

who is stopping you now. They way I see it in the united state you can get your own jobs and at the same time apply for jobs in SA region as well.. it's the emphasis on education that matters... there are millions of central govt jobs that TG people qualify for even today. How many jobs did they actually apply for or get..

what water man.. who blocked your water??it's these SA leaders who fought for your water when Maharashtra tried to block the water..

culture I already told you in the previous thread.. will you stop watching telugu movies becausd the hero is a SA guy and will SA people not watch Nithin's movie because he is a TG guy.. chill nothing will change. .

[quote name='RamKishan' timestamp='1381896185' post='1304421302']

Verey edho party vasthadi kavachu...meeku yenduku...Samajamu meda baga bhakthi unatu matladuthunavu...samajamu kosmu nuvu emi chesinavoo alochinchukoo...
[/quote]

tell me which party?? It's going to be congress all the way in TG for the next 10 years and thats what Sonia wants..