Na H1 Reject Aydi

katuri

immediately apply for some univ and get stamped in canada/jamaica and come back to US. DO not apply for dokku cpt univ...apply for a state univ and get stamped outside us and re enter. Tavata u can work with  ur employer inkodi payrooll to and mellaga next yr u can re apply for h1b 

If you have OPT left you can try for another chance in 2014, if you are running out of OPT then as suggested above it will be worth an effort to apply for some Good Univ.

Also there is one more option to consider not sure how would that help in your case. That is MTR (Motion to reopen).

Please refer to this Link on RedBus2US there are some old threads about people who have done this. But do take attorney opinion on this.

give more details about your current status and why they have rejected your application?

As requested, inka  denial reason cheppuuu bhayaaa, enni RFE's paddayee..dhenigurinchi paddayaa.. etc

u will get advices, based on tht u figure it out

but iam very sad my own blood is avoiding me friends and brothers.... but thanks alot for ur great help

mama,

pls dont get your heart down..    there will be a solution... be strong... y rejected o cheppu bhayya... if rejection has valid reason thn cant help except changing to F1

but iam very sad my own blood is avoiding me friends and brothers.... but thanks alot for ur great help

Dude...every problem will have solution and remember it is not end of the world...naku monna 2nd visa last date and na h1 extn docs  31st dec  reach ayyayi vermont center and i got 3 jobs from sept which didnt start...i even applied for school to change status as i was on bench and my employer also said he cannot apply extension while i am on bench.....i was in your situation too....19th job vachindi lucky ga and i could apply on time...i am telling all these to give some courage 

Apply to Northern Illinois University if you are already  on status...i got admission in MBA program in 19 days. I was alumni so i didn't need scores but check out. If you are around illinois go and sit in International Student office or in Business school and they will help you get i20 asap. I talked to dean in MBA and told na situation. dec 20th school was closing for christmas & New Year and reopening on 4th jan . 2nd jan nenu out of status ayipota and dec 17th varaku decision raledu so i requested him by email explaining my situation and he immediately responded saying i will process your application and get you admission if you meet requirements ani email chesadu. Please try for that university and if you need help contact me.

PS: 12 days status unna i got admission 

• Upvote 1

Dude...every problem will have solution and remember it is not end of the world...naku monna 2nd visa last date and na h1 extn docs  31st dec  reach ayyayi vermont center and i got 3 jobs from sept which didnt start...i even applied for school to change status as i was on bench and my employer also said he cannot apply extension while i am on bench.....i was in your situation too....19th job vachindi lucky ga and i could apply on time...i am telling all these to give some courage 

Apply to Northern Illinois University if you are already  on status...i got admission in MBA program in 19 days. I was alumni so i didn't need scores but check out. If you are around illinois go and sit in International Student office or in Business school and they will help you get i20 asap. I talked to dean in MBA and told na situation. dec 20th school was closing for christmas & New Year and reopening on 4th jan . 2nd jan nenu out of status ayipota and dec 17th varaku decision raledu so i requested him by email explaining my situation and he immediately responded saying i will process your application and get you admission if you meet requirements ani email chesadu. Please try for that university and if you need help contact me.

PS: 12 days status unna i got admission 

Good post .. !