On H1B - Covenant Not To Work For Clients, Contractors Or End Users

Rate this topic

rachesh

If I want to join as a full time employee for the other branch location of the present client, How below agreement affects me.
(Example: Currently I am working for client 'A' at New Jersey, I got full time job opportunity for client 'A' at San Francisco- I have signed Non competent agreement with my employer(Consultancy) and how it affects me If I join)

Your help is appreciated

1. Directly or indirectly, regardless of whether Clients shall contact EMPLOYEE or vice versa, individually or as an 
employee, partner, officer, director, stockholder, or in any other capacity whatsoever of any firm, partnership, 
corporation, or entity, transact, carry on, solicit, perform, divert to, receive, sell to, engage in or conduct any business 
dealings with existing Clients; 

2. Directly or indirectly, regardless of whether End User shall contact employer or vice versa, individually or as an 
employee, partner, officer, director, stockholder, or in any other capacity whatsoever of any firm, partnership, 
corporation, or entity, transact, carry on, solicit, perform, divert to, receive, sell to, engage in or conduct any business 
dealings with existing End Users. An End-User is any business or company where EMPLOYEE is placed or works 
while on the payroll of EMPLOYER regardless of whether EMPLOYEE was placed with the business directly by 
EMPLOYER or indirectly through an intermediary company. An End User directly utilizes company employee 
services and is usually where an employee is physically located. 

3.  Directly or indirectly, regardless of whether Contractor shall contact EMPLOYEE or vice versa, individually or as an 
dealings with any intermediary company involved in the placement of EMPLOYEE in his employment with the End 
User. This includes any contractor or Client’s client who participates in, profits from, or is in any way involved in the 
ultimate placement of EMPLOYEE in IT industry. 

Thanks,
Rachesh