PARITALA RAVI,,Heart touching interview ,,Before his death,,Watch all videos

GoldenEagle4u

[quote author=govardhan link=topic=54565.msg528902#msg528902 date=1270002464]
naku telisi....NTR ki and paritala ravi ki tappa inkevvariki antha importance ivvaru TDP vaallu.....even venkat ramana ni kuda pattinchukoru ani naa feeling cheers12w
[/quote]

yeah u r rite govi.... but vishayam entante NTR tarvata party lo anta image and bhayam undi paritala ke so obvious ga vallake ekkuva imp istaru and venkara ramana short time period lo hero ga aiyyadu so takkuva imp... and madhava reddy gurinchi naku peddaga idea ledu so  no comment

I HATE CBN,,for not supporting those who worked for TDP,,,putting their lives to spare,,,,I remember Ravi said he has threat to his life and asked for additional security,,but CBN didnt respond,,Because he feared he may play a key role in TDP and reduce his importance,,,After seeing these Videos I really hate CBN,,i feel CBN has supported ravi ,,and saved his life,,,Even after Ravi death he just callled for BANDH,,,and there is no real grief in his words,,,

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkO6_c0qDD4&feature=related#]Chandrababu open press on Paritala Ravi murder[/url]

[quote author=hellraiser link=topic=54565.msg528771#msg528771 date=1270000629]
eee faction godavaloo evaru herolu kadu evadu villan lu kadu attract ayi digi bayataki raleka vundaleka chani poyeru..lack of education i belive
[/quote][img]http://i28.tinypic.com/ipcent.gif[/img] nenu adhe anukntunna...

[quote author=GoldenEagle4u link=topic=54565.msg528981#msg528981 date=1270003430]
I HATE CBN,,for not supporting those who worked for TDP,,,putting their lives to spare,,,,I remember Ravi said he has threat to his life and asked for additional security,,but CBN didnt respond,,Because he feared he may play a key role in TDP and reduce his importance,,,After seeing these Videos I really hate CBN,,i feel CBN has supported ravi ,,and saved his life,,,Even after Ravi death he just callled for BANDH,,,and there is no real grief in his words,,,

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkO6_c0qDD4&feature=related#]Chandrababu open press on Paritala Ravi murder[/url]
[/quote]
CBN gaadu nakka type mama...telivi undi...adi manchiki use chesaadu...cheduki use chesaadu... ~"! ~"! but paritala ni support chesadu mama vaadu.....paritala security adiginappudu ....CBN PM ki resident ki letters raasadu security ni request chestoo.....but GOvt power mundu edi aanaledhu ..anthe

[quote author=pratap link=topic=54565.msg528775#msg528775 date=1270000772]
[img]http://www.imageping.com/out.php/i18496_getvideo1.gif[/img]
[/quote] LoL.1q LoL.1q LoL.1q LoL.1q LoL.1q LoL.1q LoL.1q LoL.1q LoL.1q

I Really feel BALAYYA should act bold and take the Party in to his hands as CBN did to NTR,,,,,Hope BALAYYA show some courage and take the party to rule atleast in 2014 elections,,I really dont think TDP will come in to rule in 2014 if there is CBN still as TDP president,,,I feel CBN totally lost relation with MASS people in AP,,only BALAYYA and Jr NTR has good rap with Masses in TDP,,,Hope u understand this and please support Balyyaa,,to save TDP,,

[quote author=Alexander link=topic=54565.msg528832#msg528832 date=1270001470]
madhava reddy chanipoyi march first week ki 10 years. no one from TDP paid tribute to him.

[/quote]madhava reddy ni cbn a champinchadu ani vinna...i donno much about that... sorry2 iaminnocent

[quote author=GoldenEagle4u link=topic=54565.msg529009#msg529009 date=1270003690]
I Really feel BALAYYA should act bold and take the Party in to his hands as CBN did to NTR,,,,,Hope BALAYYA show some courage and take the party to rule atleast in 2014 elections,,I really dont think TDP will come in to rule in 2014 if there is CBN still as TDP president,,,I feel CBN totally lost relation with MASS people in AP,,only BALAYYA and Jr NTR has good rap with Masses in TDP,,,Hope u understand this and please support Balyyaa,,to save TDP,,
[/quote]balayya vasthe tdp kuda prp la thayarauddi...abhimanam undochu kani balayya and chiru are not able leaders. mana politics lo vallu survive avaleru... cheers12w

[quote author=PowerStar007 link=topic=54565.msg529033#msg529033 date=1270003886]
balayya vasthe tdp kuda prp la thayarauddi...abhimanam undochu k[color=red]ani balayya and chiru are not able leaders[/color]. mana politics lo vallu survive avaleru... cheers12w
[/quote]
you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock

[quote author=govardhan link=topic=54565.msg529044#msg529044 date=1270004023]
you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock

[/quote] thankyou thankyou thankyou PM sesa suskunnava???

[quote author=PowerStar007 link=topic=54565.msg529033#msg529033 date=1270003886]
balayya vasthe tdp kuda prp la thayarauddi...abhimanam undochu kani balayya and chiru are not able leaders. mana politics lo vallu survive avaleru... cheers12w
[/quote]
you rock you rock