Urgent : Administrative Processing Help Required

Rate this topic

raj_523

Hi,

I attended my H1B visa interview in hyd on 31st of this month.  i've been in the US for 7 years and has an approved I140.  After reviewing all my docs i was given the below, any idea how much time does it take for the Admin Processing to clear-off?  They mentioned that they don't need any documents from my end.  Little tensed as i have my travel plans already in place and my wife and kid are going back as expected.

any idea about this kind of situation?

Administrative Processing
Application ID or Case Number: 2014030 424  Case Creation Date: 30-Jan-2014 Status Updated Date: 31-Jan-2014    

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

i guess its just adinistrative processing ..which most of them get. its better to ait patintly .. ....will get approved anyway at the end ...just be in touch with your client and employer all the best

Samething hapened to me in june 2013. H1 -b 7 years and 140 approved .Full time 6 years.

interview attend ayyyanu VO said visa is approved.after a day my wife and kids got their passport. nenu status check chesukunte admin processing ani vunde..

asalu tension pada vaddu..within a week lo vasthundi...nee case lo wait upto coming friday.

ATB....

Samething hapened to me in june 2013. H1 -b 7 years and 140 approved .Full time 6 years.

interview attend ayyyanu VO said visa is approved.after a day my wife and kids got their passport. nenu status check chesukunte admin processing ani vunde..

asalu tension pada vaddu..within a week lo vasthundi...nee case lo wait upto coming friday.

ATB....

Thanks friend...

in my case naa passport na degere undhi...