13 + Things Your Car Mechanic Wont Tell You.

kakatiya

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• SamosaChai

• DB_Police

• ZuniorVentiyar

• 1 year later...

13-things-mechanic-04-sl.jpg

4. Never sign a blank authorization form.

Always get a signed work order with a specific estimate for each job and warranties that apply.

14. Don't be duped by double labor.

“If a mechanic offers to change your timing belt and water pump, question how long the job will take. Some will charge you double labor even though the second task is essentially done once the belt is removed.”

13-more-auto-mechanic-secrets-01-more-ti

fafal bavunnar 

You r melcow

Bhayya naa car loo side air bag is off Ani light Appudu appudu off avatledhu honda dealer ki chupisthe can't reproduce the issue Ani certificate i chi papadu photo tisi coupuncha how to handle this with dealer mine is 40k and 2010 vehical

dude seriously, nuv ese posts gp ani andar vacchi bhajana chestar, but in core reality evvad pattinchukoru or time undadu iyyannee soodataniki, nuv inni posts car la meeda endukestavo bhi ardham kaad naakaithe, no offense m jus sayin it.

Bhayya naa car loo side air bag is off Ani light Appudu appudu off avatledhu honda dealer ki chupisthe can't reproduce the issue Ani certificate i chi papadu photo tisi coupuncha how to handle this with dealer mine is 40k and 2010 vehical

buy this

http://www.tmart.com/MS309-OBD2-Scanner-Car-Diagnostic-Code-Reader_p133253.html?cc=usd&fixed_price=us_us&fixed_stock=y&utm_source=base&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=Q01101&utm_campaign=product&gclid=CjwKEAiAx4anBRDz6JLYjMDxoQYSJAA4loRmuiUGMP-mXpq25v1RHQ7r9ttbERbUlE2s6gs46l-b2RoCkr3w_wcB

and read the code for me when issue occurs..

check if this is compatabile with oyur car before purchase