Good Time Started For Tdp

jpnarayan1

Now that the burning bifurcation issue is sorted out and there are no more emotions and sentiments among people...I guess everyone would go back the common agenda i.e "development agenda".... True in SA and T both...

Hats off to CBN to maintain TDP as the only party in both the regions with considerable strength....

2000 nunchi 2014 varaku party ni save chesukovatam both regions lo anedi....naa bhutho na bhavisyath... This is not possible for almost all other parties..

TRS - only in T

Cong - only in T

BJP - ???? ( ekkadaina strong undaa )

YRUS -  not in T and weak in SA

TDP - considerably strong in SA and has a strong platform to rebuild in T...

brahmi%2Blaugh.gif asalu pakka db sollu ekkada endhuku ra chiller ...

Tappu emundi ? News sites, blogs, FB, Twitter, YouTube lo vi ikkada vestunnapudu ivi enduku veyyakudadu??

Disco ke kada forum ki vachedi, content ekkadidi aithe enti man

Tappu emundi ? News sites, blogs, FB, Twitter, YouTube lo vi ikkada vestunnapudu ivi enduku veyyakudadu??

sirio.gif

onion gadiki cream edinna ivvandhi vayya brahmi%2Blaugh.gif

sirio.gif

sirio.gif

Emaindi bro? In general cheppina nenu, Evarini particular ga point chesi kaadu

Now that the burning bifurcation issue is sorted out and there are no more emotions and sentiments among people...I guess everyone would go back the common agenda i.e "development agenda".... True in SA and T both...

Hats off to CBN to maintain TDP as the only party in both the regions with considerable strength....

2000 nunchi 2014 varaku party ni save chesukovatam both regions lo anedi....naa bhutho na bhavisyath... This is not possible for almost all other parties..

TRS - only in T

Cong - only in T

BJP - ???? ( ekkadaina strong undaa )

YRUS - not in T and weak in SA

TDP - considerably strong in SA and has a strong platform to rebuild in T...

uuu inka.. CITI_c$y

telivi yevadu em chesthadu sirio.gif