Reg: Filing H1B 2015 With In-House Project

usah1b2013

Hi Friends

I need your help and valuable input. I am worried and tensed with present situation.

Unfortunately my project was finished and I have to file my H1B this April 1st. at this peek moment, I have no option except filing with In-house project. fortunately my employer is ready to file with In-house project. I am eligible to apply in "general quota" only.

Please advise me,

1. Is it a good idea to apply H1B with In-house project?

2. how it goes If I apply H1B with In-House project? RFE/Too much documentation?

3. How to file LCA? do I need to move to my employer location? Can I stay where i am presently?

4.  What are the chances of getting H1B with In-house project?

4. If I get a project before 3rd week of March, Am I good to apply for LCA & H1B with client location& client letter?

5.  If I get a project soon(may be in April), Can I file for LCA amendment with client letter?

Kindly, Please share your thoughts

1. Is it a good idea to apply H1B with In-house project?

Worst case only if there is no other option...Better than to go out of status..

2. how it goes If I apply H1B with In-House project? RFE/Too much documentation?

RFE is a must these days. 

3. How to file LCA? do I need to move to my employer location? Can I stay where i am presently?

LCA should be filed to employer location....No need to move until October...as your H1B will be active only from that time..

4.  What are the chances of getting H1B with In-house project?

Should have strong documentation and excellent lawyer. We have applied earlier and got success as we had some products already.

Check with your employer on what basis the inhouse project is and how strong the documentation is.

4. If I get a project before 3rd week of March, Am I good to apply for LCA & H1B with client location& client letter?

No time bro... It is expected that h1b quota will be done by April 1st itself this time.

5.  If I get a project soon(may be in April), Can I file for LCA amendment with client letter?

You can file for LCA 2 weeks before your H1B starts. Amendment is only needed if you are planning to go for stamping.

Otherwise, it is not needed.

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for your reply!!

I am hoping to get a project which is expected to start 24th March. that's a peak time and I have bleak chances to apply H1B with client project. Mean while I will ask my employer about the in-house project documentation.

Also.. Can we apply multiple H1B's thru multiple employers??

If yes, how should I go with the other employer?

Thank you in advance!!!!