• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sameer1384

• Idly Vishwanatham

• Ranga_The_Donga

• LuckyLoser

sorry bros , I dont wnt to continue this story. Problem is this azam follows our db. I dont want to be in trouble

what is this man ...meher anaav ...ikkada waiting

Lemme keep in short . Azam and shabana got married and sepearted after couple of months.  Azam moved to another project .6 months gap gave a really hard time to both. Shabana filed the divorce , divorce case runs for 3 months. lucky thing is they are not married legally after the religious marriage. Azam sent a flight ticket and hotel room for the anniversary to stay together for one day to sort out the difference . They met each other after 9 months.  Shabana accepted that and she also wanna give atry and came on their anniversary. 

Things work , they again started living together now. 

9 months seperation taught so many lessons to both of them how to behave and how to treat each other. Initial days after the marriage is always a trouble , we have to handle with care. now they are happily living . expecting a baby sooon

nice stories baga unai 

koni doubts 

1 st story lo girl ki pillalu putar anav kada is that kids father ur friends or her husband ?? nduku kante nuve anav kada pelli taruvata kuda me vadu dhin chk chik ani 

2nd story lo sridevi ki kids putaru ani doctors cheparu anav kada malli tarun ela came ???

nice stories baga unai 

koni doubts 

1 st story lo girl ki pillalu putar anav kada is that kids father ur friends or her husband ?? nduku kante nuve anav kada pelli taruvata kuda me vadu dhin chk chik ani 

2nd story lo sridevi ki kids putaru ani doctors cheparu anav kada malli tarun ela came ???

First story:- My friend is in touch only through phone calls once in a while  . Credit goes to Husband

2. Sridevi lied to NTR to keep away .  Sridevi abaddalu anni tharvatha slow slow bayataku vatchayi and finally realised she is trying to stay away with NTR but NTR never left her thinking always in a positive way. 

Sridevi inko abbaddam kuda cheppindhi to convince NTR. his younger sister married  to his baava before Sridevi .His parents didnt marry the sridevi because of her medical problem. she is getting treated .  chala cheppendhi bhayya. 

First story:- My friend is in touch only through phone calls once in a while  . Credit goes to Husband

2. Sridevi lied to NTR to keep away .  Sridevi abaddalu anni tharvatha slow slow bayataku vatchayi and finally realised she is trying to stay away with NTR but NTR never left her thinking always in a positive way. 

Sridevi inko abbaddam kuda cheppindhi to convince NTR. his younger sister married  to his baava before Sridevi .His parents didnt marry the sridevi because of her medical problem. she is getting treated .  chala cheppendhi bhayya. 

ok ok ..

motaniki ntr still single anamata sridevi happy a a ipudu ...

malli next story epudu