Thegidi - Bhadram Movie Evaranna Choosara ?

Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dotnetrockz

• Picha lite

• Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy

• Diana

a diff kind of thriller in recent times........only backdrop was that old guy in the climax....as to why  he joined hands with those otehr 2 guys...rest of the film is excellent...

nakoka doubt asalu sambandham leni vallu mana peru midha insurance ela tisukuntaru..i mean he must atleast be related as far as i know...

a diff kind of thriller in recent times........only backdrop was that old guy in the climax....as to why  he joined hands with those otehr 2 guys...rest of the film is excellent...

nakoka doubt asalu sambandham leni vallu mana peru midha insurance ela tisukuntaru..i mean he must atleast be related as far as i know...

director gave a new idea for chceaters i guess though the movie is good 

a diff kind of thriller in recent times........only backdrop was that old guy in the climax....as to why he joined hands with those otehr 2 guys...rest of the film is excellent...

Sambandham ledani insurance vadiki telidu

director gave a new idea for chceaters i guess though the movie is good 

ilanti life insurance midha real ga chala jarigayi...i mean chanipoyadu ani cheppi....fake death certificate tho life insurance kottesina vallu unnaru....i used to wtach in crime shows...

• 7 months later...

Telugu movie kuda as it is same concept , Tamil vallu same concept lift chesaru
10 yrs back vachindi telugu mv.

aa movie chusthunte antha kamedy undhi....so adhi kuda same insurance based concept aa