Business Ideas...gun-Vij New Capital..

Krish

yes thats true , andariki edo contracts and tenders ante easy job laga kanipisthadi but it involves lot of money to start with , theda vachindi ante begging bowl ey inka

self experince ikada anduke cheppa...

lol.. Not possible. SA people want a new capital and already a lot of business people I know are slowly vacating Hyderabad.. Division time to ayina arguments to lot of people including me have stopped accepting Hyd as their city and have mentally distanced themselves from HYD and TG.. Job valla or kids akkada peragadam valla alaa HYD nunchi move avvaleni vallu tappa rest of the SA people will slowly stop using HYD.. Most of the SA people are simply waiting for a new capital to call their own..

lotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.gif

I think you are from Vizag and I have nothing against Vizag I like the city but it's not within driving distance of most of the districts so the migration will not be as fast is my opinion.. Many people from Seema have not even traveled beyond Vijayawada Guntur in their whole life so they will simply stick to their old accessible metros like HYD, BLR or Chennai is my opinion..

even frm konaseema nd UA side ppl never traveld to kurnool kadapa etc... i hope aftr dis part of developmnt it wl b changed...

who knows man...vizag is already developed...its doesnt need to be a capital nor the people in vizag care for capital status...vere oruni capital chesina AP largest and biggest city will be VIzag and no other city will cross Vizag

vzg capital kinda accept cheyaru already costal report ichindi as it as long way of coast , insecurity prblms vastai ani

No offense but because of it's geography Vizag will remain a regional city it will never be a Metropolis like HYD.. A new capital in the center of the state will overtake Vizag in 5 to 10 years..

aftr 5 yrs vzg wil start metro projects as considrd it as developmtn by a committe

ma daddy naaku ichina property gurinchi kuda intha feel avvanu bhaiyya lol , ala ante memu hyd lo chaala road works chesamu ah roads anni vaadatam manesthava  ? haha

vadante man lite tisuko... lotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.gif