Football World Cup Official Thread

chittimallu16

Congrats Deutschland.. the best TEAM won  you rock

well played Albiceleste.. if only the forwards had been clinical and taken their chances

Congrats Deutschland.. the best TEAM won you rock

well played Albiceleste.. if only the forwards had been clinical and taken their chances

thank you

you rock  too .. can't wait for the season to start  

maayya asalu argentina paristhithi entha tharu maaru ayindho chosoava.....we thought they will be great in attack but leak so much at the back....kani valla defense proved their mettle while attack was pale.....

maayya asalu argentina paristhithi entha tharu maaru ayindho chosoava.....we thought they will be great in attack but leak so much at the back....kani valla defense proved their mettle while attack was pale.....

yeah..defense baga organised ga adaru ..big let down is higuain

Aguero injury kuda badluck...vadu form lo undi unte messi-aguero link up play bagundedhi

fair paly to Germany..they played their game.. unlike Dutch, Belgium and Swiss they didn't focus on just marking Messi all the game

Aguero injury kuda badluck...vadu form lo undi unte messi-aguero link up play bagundedhi

fair paly to Germany..they played their game.. unlike Dutch, Belgium and Swiss they didn't focus on just marking Messi all the game

12 years back I felt bad...my first ever WC.... R9 trashed germany.....now Germany are kings of the world  bl@st bl@st bl@st

1st half chala baga defend chesaru bro kani easy chances ni miss chesukunnaru 2nd half kuda alage adi unte bagundedi

12 years back I felt bad...my first ever WC.... R9 trashed germany.....now Germany are kings of the world   bl@st bl@st bl@st

deutchland di team play , argentina mostly depends on messi team work always wins brahmi-o.gif?1304262362