Football World Cup Official Thread

chittimallu16

Each participant will pick 2 teams from each group and the order he thinks they will finish in that group by the end of first round. Scoring is based on how they finish

10 points per group if both the teams and their order are correct

7 points per group if both the teams are correct but not the order

5 points per group if one team and its order is correct

3 points per group one team is correct but not the order

additionally each participant can pick 4 wild card teams from the rest of the teams and if they advance to next round you will get 1 point per team.

Example: Group A

If you pick 1) Brasil and 2) Cameroon as your choices

if by the end of round one the standings are:

1) Brasil and 2) Cameroon ---- you get 10 points for this group

1) Camerron 2) Brasil --- you get 7 points

1) Mexico 2) Cameroon or 1) Brasil 2)Croatia ---- you get 5 points

You get 3 points if either Brasil or Cameroon advance to next round but not in the order you picked.

and lets assume you had mexico in your wild card pick and if mexico advances to next round you get an additional point. Order doesnt matter for wild card teams....

Game On !!!!!!

updated the post one with the above rules 

updated with prediction league rules.....please let me know if it is clear enough to understand 

mayya prediction and fantasy ki seperate thread vey

points update chesthu undali ga ..ee thread lo confusing ga untadhi emo

mayya prediction and fantasy ki seperate thread vey

points update chesthu undali ga ..ee thread lo confusing ga untadhi emo

ok sare ...inkoti estha fresh ga ipude 

ok sare ...inkoti estha fresh ga ipude 

ee thread lone vesi title marchu..... WC start ayinappudu kotta thread veyyi... votti games gurinchi discuss cheyochu... 6pages already sodhi vundi... 

ee thread lone vesi title marchu..... WC start ayinappudu kotta thread veyyi... votti games gurinchi discuss cheyochu... 6pages already sodhi vundi... 

ikkada sodhi undani maayya...kotha thadu esa...akkada we can discuss our leagues....

http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/517012-football-world-cup-fantasy-and-prediction-league-for-afdb-members/

basic ga inka one week ee undhi...ippati  nundi chepthe janam will be prepared to play by then ani ipude esa maayya

ikkada sodhi undani maayya...kotha thadu esa...akkada we can discuss our leagues....

http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/517012-football-world-cup-fantasy-and-prediction-league-for-afdb-members/

kadhu... aa thread content ikkade continue chesey babai..... ee thread lo election fun missed fantasy league creating leagues adadam wow i loves leagues ya cho chweet of you for creating league anukuntu 6 pages sodhi padindi.... so points kuda ikkade update chesukuntaru.... correct opening day roju brazil croatia game mundu fresh tadu veste just matches gurinchi discuss chesukuni okadini okadini tittukovachu (i mean competitive way) ;)

kadhu... aa thread content ikkade continue chesey babai..... ee thread lo election fun missed fantasy league creating leagues adadam wow i loves leagues ya cho chweet of you for creating league anukuntu 6 pages sodhi padindi.... so points kuda ikkade update chesukuntaru.... correct opening day roju brazil croatia game mundu fresh tadu veste just matches gurinchi discuss chesukuni okadini okadini tittukovachu (i mean competitive way) ;)

ya sare aithe...akkada already esesa....ee thadu lo first post lo kooda matter undhi....choodham janam evarevaru aadtha antaro......nuvvu aadthava....I will update the members names too in the thread....

ya sare aithe...akkada already esesa....ee thadu lo first post lo kooda matter undhi....choodham janam evarevaru aadtha antaro......nuvvu aadthava....I will update the members names too in the thread....

no man.... cannot compete actively.... avid football follower but job commitment.... anni matches chudadaniki munde not available ani email pampithe edicharu... deniki kuda commit avvalenu... sorry and thanks for the invite... .

no man.... cannot compete actively.... avid football follower but job commitment.... anni matches chudadaniki munde not available ani email pampithe edicharu... deniki kuda commit avvalenu... sorry and thanks for the invite... .

prediction league aadu bhayya...its a one time pick.....just teams pick chesthe saripodhi and you dont have to make changes everyday.....

prediction league aadu bhayya...its a one time pick.....just teams pick chesthe saripodhi and you dont have to make changes everyday.....

ya, then I will check it out..... 1 week vundi kada... will make it....