Tonight At 9:00 Est, Free Vmware Vsphere 5.5 Demo! Best Vmware Class

D2trainings

This is to let you know that our next VMware VSphere 5.5 Advanced course is starting early next week. A free demo of my class along with a walk through of my LAB is scheduled for June 9th Monday at 9:00 PM EST. If you are interested to take a look at this class and experience the difference, please contact me at [email protected] or  call us or text us at 609-365-7993609-851-9406.

Our mentor has 15 years of IT experience, out of which 10 years fully in to Virtualization and now in to cloud. I have taught more than 300 plus students so far in the past 5 years, and probably 50% were contacted me via this site.  Don't miss this chance to learn from a teacher who knows how to train you from basics. Understanding the basic concepts is more important, and learning from a person who know how to do it makes a big difference.

Take a look at my Demo and see the difference. 

Only 10 seats are available for each batch. A new batch is conducted every 45 days. !!!  Looking forward to hear from you !!

Believe me, If you have the interest and a passion to learn the platform for cloud, I can teach you talk like a professional in 45 days !! If you don't have the Interest and passion and is only looking for getting a job, then this class is NOT for you.

Highlights of this class.

learn from a 15 year experienced IT server Architect based USA

10 Plus HP servers where students get complete access via ILO

Storage to create 100's of VM's. An Environment almost like an enterprise network.

50 hours of in-depth Knowledge Transfer.

Classes are on weekdays from 8:30 PM EST.

24x7 Lab access for 5 weeks. A place to play with 10 plus HP proliant Rack servers.

Interview Support and placement support, through direct contacts and referrals.

Get placed in some of the best companies in USA.

For details:

Joseph

PH: 609-365-7993

E: [email protected]