Help On Ach1 Rfe Eee Help

Rate this topic

lucky7

Hello buddies,

I applied H1 for my wife (who is on H4) yesterday only we received RFE, below are the questions. After Btech she has 2 years of IT exp anni petta.

Beneficiary's qualifications.

submit an evaluation of the beneficiaries education by reliable education credentials evaluation service which specializes in evaluating foreign education credentials. An acceptable evaluation should 

1. State if the collegiate training was post secondary education, i e whether the applicant completed united states equivalent of high school before entering college.

2. Provide a detailed explanation of material evaluated rather than a simple conclusion statement

3. Briefly state the qualification and experience of the evaluator providing the opinion.

Any help will be really appreciated. 

Thanks in Advance

Hello buddies,

I applied H1 for my wife (who is on H4) yesterday only we received RFE, below are the questions. After Btech she has 2 years of IT exp anni petta.

Beneficiary's qualifications.

submit an evaluation of the beneficiaries education by reliable education credentials evaluation service which specializes in evaluating foreign education credentials. An acceptable evaluation should 

1. State if the collegiate training was post secondary education, i e whether the applicant completed united states equivalent of high school before entering college.

2. Provide a detailed explanation of material evaluated rather than a simple conclusion statement

3. Briefly state the qualification and experience of the evaluator providing the opinion.

Any help will be really appreciated. 

Thanks in Advance

Ekkado chadiva, india is now a memeber of WES , indian degrees are recognized ani edo

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-us-agency-recognises-india-s-bachelor-s-degree-1212242 , chk thi slink...

and google chesi educatiob evaluation ani chala vunnai