• shishkebab

• Suhaas

• KeyserSoze

mata etu poindu?

kanapadithe kaluvu mani cheppu

Mata ki maata padipoi mooga vaadu ayepoyadu anta :(  

Valencia mundaaa aa backpass endoo ninna :(   

Utd bandal defense ki degea gadu lekapote emayyedo ee season :( 

next season ki anna oka 2 strond CB lani kontaro ledo :(  Paulo dybala ganni konte bagundu :(

Guest chittimallu21

Bye bye rentboys... chelsea knocked out of champions league by PSG... PSG totally deserved this... excellent play even though they were 1 man down... Cavani should have finished the game off much earlier... fcuk off jose mourinho 

bye bye rentboys... chelsea knocked out of champions league by PSG... PSG totally deserved this... excellent play even though they were 1 man down... Cavani should have finished the game off much earlier... fcuk off jose mourinho 

hehe nuvu happy kada next week ettu gunner out kada

Mata ki maata padipoi mooga vaadu ayepoyadu anta :(

Valencia mundaaa aa backpass endoo ninna :(   

Utd bandal defense ki degea gadu lekapote emayyedo ee season :(

next season ki anna oka 2 strond CB lani kontaro ledo :(  Paulo dybala ganni konte bagundu :(

wingers ni defenders ga petti...midfielders ni strikers ga petti aadithe itlane untadi....LVG considering various CBs in market...hopefully we get couple of them

Guest chittimallu21

hehe nuvu happy kada next week ettu gunner out kada

arsenal are not favourites in champions league.... but chelsea are... also next week gelustharo odipotharo naku theliyadhu kani wenger will never play "not to lose" he will play to win ...

there is not a single thing that is likable about your fcuking club... managers, players, fans... everything is shite

chelshit ki chukkal kada....with ten men and top of it was at stamford bridge...natakiriti oscar ki oscar iyyale and mr mangaleshwar diego costa ki cabaye gadu icchindu last ki warning

Guest chittimallu21

chelshit ki chukkal kada....with ten men and top of it was at stamford bridge...natakiriti oscar ki oscar iyyale and mr mangaleshwar diego costa ki cabaye gadu icchindu last ki warning

haha asalu total dominance by PSG... I didnt expect they would play this good and finally Blanc proved he has balls... even first leg kooda they were dominant but away from home I didnt expect them to play this well.... They lost their best player Ibra in the first half, thanks to the theatrics of Oscar and all the players mobed around the referee to press him for a red and the referee bought it..... it was never a ree. Penalty kooda I thought it was harsh but Costa was denied of one so it evened out... down to 10 men and still PSG were amazing.

Mourinho needs to thats what happens when he plays to not lose... this is the second time in a row in UCL.... last season kooda they lost to Aletico after trying to not lose.... 

Guest chittimallu21
Ibrahimovic: Chelsea 'babies' circling me worse than receiving red card

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has accused Chelsea's players of being "babies" after the Paris Saint-Germain striker was sent off at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night.

Ibrahimovic said: "I don't know if I have to get angry or start to laugh. For me when I saw the red card I was like 'the guy doesn't know what he's doing.'

"That is not the worst. The worst is when I got the red card all the Chelsea players come around. It felt like I had a lot of babies around me."

haha asalu total dominance by PSG... I didnt expect they would play this good and finally Blanc proved he has balls... even first leg kooda they were dominant but away from home I didnt expect them to play this well.... They lost their best player Ibra in the first half, thanks to the theatrics of Oscar and all the players mobed around the referee to press him for a red and the referee bought it..... it was never a ree. Penalty kooda I thought it was harsh but Costa was denied of one so it evened out... down to 10 men and still PSG were amazing.

Mourinho needs to thats what happens when he plays to not lose... this is the second time in a row in UCL.... last season kooda they lost to Aletico after trying to not lose.... 

last yr kuda PSG ne kottalsindi vellani....same game aadindu last yr kuda stamford bridge with a counter attack goal which changed the match.

anyway looks like both teams will battle it out for pogba this summer.

Guest chittimallu21

last yr kuda PSG ne kottalsindi vellani....same game aadindu last yr kuda stamford bridge with a counter attack goal which changed the match.

yeah last year Demba Ba gadu scrambling goal kotti gelipinchadu... appati dhaka PSG were leading... 

Pogba ki chala clubs poti padthunnai dont know where he will end up... every big club wants him right now

UTD ki inka siggu raledu saami aadevado New Neymaar anta aadni kontunnaru ... striker ....  Dybala gaadiki try chestunnaru idi worth le Arsenal kuda gattigane try chestondi eediki .... centerbacks lekunda forward evadundi em labham ... ninna watsap grp lo ide cheppa

UTD took nearly 10 games from December to mid february  to reach 50pts from 41 ... most of the time they are 2 pts behind City and 5pts behind Chelsea and they made 4 draws and 1 loss during that period..anni chinna clubs ee malli... aa time lo Rooney gadu holding mid aadadu venakala ...ade time lo aadu forward aadunte atleast inko 2 games gelchevallu ..ee musalodi chadastham