Samaram Tho Sandhi

GULABJAM

naku 70 years naku chex korikalu puduthunai.. kani na wife channi poyi.. 2 years avuthundi... ipudu nenu emi cheyali

Flipkart valu ni lanti musali vuncles ki rubber fukulani online lo amutunaru kokuni kotuko

tumblr_mrq856bwju1spvnemo1_400.gif?14036

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasivadu

• GULABJAM

• xxxmen

• alpachinao

Hi, married 4 yr. back and don't have kids. My prob is my husband didn't respond my desires, he always ignore it and busy with mobile etc. I'm trying to talk to him so many times he replies- Every thing is upto in God, believe in God, wait and see. Now I'm fed up all of this...he don't have any interest in husband wife relationship. He fulfill all basic household requirements, help in the kitchen, partying, socializing with me but only one thing is no no. Tell me what to do?

Hi, married 4 yr. back and don't have kids. My prob is my husband didn't respond my desires, he always ignore it and busy with mobile etc. I'm trying to talk to him so many times he replies- Every thing is upto in God, believe in God, wait and see. Now I'm fed up all of this...he don't have any interest in husband wife relationship. He fulfill all basic household requirements, help in the kitchen, partying, socializing with me but only one thing is no no. Tell me what to do?

Rape cheyyamanu brahmi%20laugh.gif

Buy one vibrator and do fingering in front of him every day, if he still doesn't respond, please send me your no I will fulfill your desires "prajala vadaki palana"

GSB6_0.gif?1403646236

Buy one vibrator and do fingering in front of him every day, if he still doesn't respond, please send me your no I will fulfill your desires "prajala vadaki palana"

GSB6_0.gif?1403646236

assiravDINCHADANI KI....

ready ga vuntu vunnavu...

I am a 24-year-old man. When I have sex with my girlfriend, she asks me to wear three condoms as she is scared. Can I use one condom? Please tell.

My friend recently had unprotected sex with one of her staff. She hasn’t got periods yet, her last was on 21st November. She’s been eating papayas. Kindly suggest a solution urgently. She is very worried.

I am a 24-year-old man. When I have sex with my girlfriend, she asks me to wear three condoms as she is scared. Can I use one condom? Please tell.

you can do one thing to test whether condom is teared or not.

First wear one condom, add pinch of salt and red chilli powder on top and wear another condom.

If outside condom tears your GF will scream, if inside condom tears you will scream like this you can decrease one condom

GSB6_0.gif?1403646236

My friend recently had unprotected sex with one of her staff. She hasn’t got periods yet, her last was on 21st November. She’s been eating papayas. Kindly suggest a solution urgently. She is very worried.

Difficult question, thing is I oppose feticide so my sincere advice is accept the child or else introduce to one of your friend who always ask you to introduce girls in your office and make them fall in love and marry, later he cant do anything.

GSB6_0.gif?1403646236

Flipkart valu ni lanti musali vuncles ki rubber fukulani online lo amutunaru kokuni kotuko

tumblr_mrq856bwju1spvnemo1_400.gif?14036

Navva leka sacha mayya e quote ki  CITI_c$y  CITI_c$y  CITI_c$y  CITI_c$y  CITI_c$y