H1 Mudra Kosam Ds160 Question Help

Rate this topic

bangaruraja

Texas lo master chesetappudu maa friend expired driving licence tho drive chesadu. Ha time nenu back seat lo seat belt lekunda kurchunna.(texas lo e rule vundi anta naku telidu back seat lo kuda seat belt pettukovali ani) maa karma kaali ma Iddarini,Ha rakshaka batudu tisikelli kara garam lo kurcho pettadu ok a 2 hrs... all the procdure complete cheydani ki like chethi mudra lu and photos tiyadani ki. eppudu h1 stamping kosam ds form fill chesthunte oka question vundi deeni ki ela answer cheyalo cheppandi pls

So should I keep Yes or No for the question “Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject of a pardon, amnesty, or other similar action?” Also if the answer is YES I do not have any supporting documents to produce.

Can you please let me know what to answer, YES or NO

• Upvote 1

were you given any papaer work during that time when you were arrested? I dont think you were arrested after taking into court ?

If you remember the county police office where you were arreested you can request for the paper work by letting them know your detials

were you given any papaer work during that time when you were arrested? I dont think you were arrested after taking into court ?

If you remember the county police office where you were arreested you can request for the paper work by letting them know your detials

No.. i was arrested before taking me to court. I just paid ticket and left from station. But they took my fingerprints and photos.. I was not taken to court....

No.. i was arrested before taking me to court. I just paid ticket and left from station. But they took my fingerprints and photos.. I was not taken to court....

thts what man...do you have any paper work or any refrence numbers? or else explain the situation in the slot given in the aplication form

thts what man...do you have any paper work or any refrence numbers? or else explain the situation in the slot given in the aplication form

what explain man......driving violations seat belt violations crime kindaki vosthaya? eppati nundi......immihelp lo eppudo oka thread choosa ilanti case but for expired license for driver....andulo aadu edo court nundi lawyer dwara edo theppinchi submit chesadu.

what explain man......driving violations seat belt violations crime kindaki vosthaya? eppati nundi......immihelp lo eppudo oka thread choosa ilanti case but for expired license for driver....andulo aadu edo court nundi lawyer dwara edo theppinchi submit chesadu.

ade cheptunnanu kada if he has any references for what he is jailed for fill tht ani...