H1B Extension On Bench...advice Needed

Rate this topic

Sri2802

I am on H1B Extension (6th year of H1B)..My GC Labor is applied four months back and still in process.

I was on project few months back and all of sudden it is done..because of budget issues..now the issue is filing H1B extension on bench..that too i have only one month left with H1B.

So please advice me how I would go about this situation

what is the other ways we can handle this situation if I do not get job within a month...one more thing added to my H1B period I have still 8 months unused period  on this 6 yrs.

I am on H1B Extension (6th year of H1B)..My GC Labor is applied four months back and still in process.

I was on project few months back and all of sudden it is done..because of budget issues..now the issue is filing H1B extension on bench..that too i have only one month left with H1B.

So please advice me how I would go about this situation

what is the other ways we can handle this situation if I do not get job within a month...one more thing added to my H1B period I have still 8 months unused period  on this 6 yrs.

You will get 8 months easily ..Considering your employer still applies with out job...