God Is Nothing But Powerful Ideal Soul

Sri_Sri

we haven;t figured out that man .. everything in the sub atomic level comes from vacum and goes into it .. so we can say that something is coming out of nothing or that nothing i creating that something hence the creator .. wait for another 40-50 yrs for quantum research to develop... 

aaak..paaak..paak aaak..karepak...brahmi%2520laugh.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sri_Sri

• maddy4u

• sigsegv

• puli_keka

bhaya naku telisi there is nothing like god....to make human(Any religion) presence one created so called god...

Naku telisi car lo fuel posthe ne vehicle munduku velthadi ane logic ni namme type nenu....(Even thosthe kuda munduku velthadi)

try to understand logic...

without any efforts you wont get anything for free....(Like people say go to temple pray god he/she will give something..it is not)

Oka cinema lo dialogue

pujjalu cheysthe pillalu pudtharu anedi magic....kalisi kapuram(s*x) cheysthe pudtharu anedi logic..

bhaya naku telisi there is nothing like god....to make human(Any religion) presence one created so called god...

Naku telisi car lo fuel posthe ne vehicle munduku velthadi ane logic ni namme type nenu....(Even thosthe kuda munduku velthadi)

try to understand logic...

without any efforts you wont get anything for free....(Like people say go to temple pray god he/she will give something..it is not)

Oka cinema lo dialogue

pujjalu cheysthe pillalu pudtharu anedi magic....kalisi kapuram(s*x) cheysthe pudtharu anedi logic..

ok baane undi, kaani something is controlling all of us. i do believe in that. then what is it.

ok baane undi, kaani something is controlling all of us. i do believe in that. then what is it.

controlling all of us ????? what is this n where is this...

Devudu vunnadu ani manallo natukupoyealla cheysaru from Ages....where we believe if v do something wrong god will do that n this ani....but truth is if u do something wrong humans have created law...where we get punishments( Corrupt system gurinchi matladodhu)  entha mandi siksha paduthunnai anedanikana...lot of people fear of law(Police challan, arrest, jail) evvani vunnai kabati kastha control lo vunnamu leka pothe assameee...

manam believe cheysetatu god sikshisthadu ante eppudu nenu poyyaka???

I believe  God is just a concept to inculcate fear in man..People needed some kind of direction on how to lead life.. God was created as an idol to follow. But instead  people just started praying rather following..

I believe  God is just a concept to inculcate fear in man..People needed some kind of direction on how to lead life.. God was created as an idol to follow. But instead  people just started praying rather following..

exactly...