Top Posters In This Topic

• katuri

• iamlegend

• sigsegv

• princeofheaven

Ill l egal reaumes ento

Cintract jobs e i ll egal

------
Ideal ga 100$ vache pay ni 40$ ki chupistaru.. obbiously any contractor including americans..appudu vallaki saraina resumes eh tayru cheskuntaru..

Fulltime ki apply cheztappudu obviously you have to add real legitimate experience...

---

Even if you apply with legitimate resumes

Nuvvu more than 1 prime vendor vundakudadhu.. layers vubdakudadhu

Client marinapoudlla ammend cheyali

Gc filing appudu 6 months ahead proceas start cbeyali etc etc

------

Ee country lo legal ga nadipe business okkati ledhu..

Vunte boa 16 billion $ fine pay chesedhi kaadu..

2008 lo country bankrupt eh ayyedhi kaadhu
------
Most of the h4 visa holders who suffer are unfortunately non- technical non-it spouses..

This is not the fact with usa alone...

Even in india most of the pharmacy students are almost job less..

Even mba commerce who are lucky enough with reservations are only able to make it to banking sector..

America seenu sambandham
Abbai ki 15ok salary
Abba manchi sambandham cbeseyndi...
Agandi...
Akkade agandi...
Koncham anni chusi cheskondi....
Abba jabba debba
Staus kosam kondaru
America pampalani kondaru
Chusi chudakunda chesthe a.erica seenu aina
Ananthapur suresh aina okkare....

r u that america seenu

We should all change bro we should come unite and help each other !!!!! If h4 is given work permit then this fucked up desi employers will suck and cut the thorat like Isis of my opt brothers and h1 brothers

H4 work permit vachestundi ga inka vellaki no problems, Inko problem veelu work permit vachaka realize avutharu aa article lo chala mandi non-IT vallu unnaru for ex: CPA,Law etc. Non-IT/Engg jobs US lo desilu ki ravadam konchem kastame, a fields lo tellolu already settled.

We should all change bro we should come unite and help each other !!!!! If h4 is given work permit then this ** up desi employers will suck and cut the thorat like Isis of my opt brothers and h1 brothers

We should all change bro we should come unite and help each other !!!!! If h4 is given work permit then this ** up desi employers will suck and cut the thorat like Isis of my opt brothers and h1 brothers

We have skills and exp bro let us jump to FT in that case...