Frankly Aa Serry Bob Gaadu Manchi Genuine Hit Vundhaa?

maverick23

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sigsegv

• mustang302

• maverick23

• powerstar02

Top Posters In This Topic

hit la sangathi tarvataa....

ee cherry M gaadiki first ekkada elaa matladalo teliyaali...

veedikanna Akhil monna 100 days manam speech arupulu....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPOQ3iAFGYE&list=UUN2KBcMDJyCWB57K7i_Z10g

watch frm 53:00 mins 

bl@st

mass lo chiru punyama ani follwing undhi .. class lo charanabu weak andhuke overseas picha lite

Mass chiru valla class picha lite....so inka emundi sekka babu motham antha weak aa malla itemize chesi cheppanakarla....

bl@st

eedi bonda...max nag level eedu anthe

But he(cherry) is demi god for Mega pans 

Adhe kada...vallaki ekkada kalvisthe akkada pettukovachu vadini...malla vachi vadiki TFI lo acting best, best strategist, smart thinker anta...baboi erri and kg fellows..

Mana babu Bollywood debut reviews....again subtle acting piche peons annakandi...

CNN-IBN

Ram Charan, in fact, a successful and popular star in Telugu films, comes off as stiff as a wax statue in his Bollywood debut, with barely any emotion, forget brooding anger. His biceps pop out of his uniform, but he barely flexes his facial muscles. Ram Charan never gets under the skin of Vijay Khanna, making it hard to look beyond his kohl-lined eyes and his neatly styled hair. 

Hindustan Times

Ramcharan is a superstar in Telugu cinema. I haven’t seen any of those films but here he works with just two expressions

rediff

And then there’s Ram Charan, a cop so tough he wears only two inscrutable expressions. He struts around trying to look hardcore, but clearly there is a reason why it takes someone like Salman Khan to make a stupid actioner work. 

Adhe kada...vallaki ekkada kalvisthe akkada pettukovachu vadini...malla vachi vadiki TFI lo acting best, best strategist, smart thinker anta...baboi erri and kg fellows..

Mana babu Bollywood debut reviews....again subtle acting piche peons annakandi...

CNN-IBN

Ram Charan, in fact, a successful and popular star in Telugu films, comes off as stiff as a wax statue in his Bollywood debut, with barely any emotion, forget brooding anger. His biceps pop out of his uniform, but he barely flexes his facial muscles. Ram Charan never gets under the skin of Vijay Khanna, making it hard to look beyond his kohl-lined eyes and his neatly styled hair. 

Hindustan Times

Ramcharan is a superstar in Telugu cinema. I haven’t seen any of those films but here he works with just two expressions

rediff

And then there’s Ram Charan, a cop so tough he wears only two inscrutable expressions. He struts around trying to look hardcore, but clearly there is a reason why it takes someone like Salman Khan to make a stupid actioner work. 

no logics man...

bl@st

TskVKdY.gifvuncle,what is this..what is this...!!