Puzzles For Timepass

bheemavaram_bullodu

A couple went on for river crossing outside the country. After a day, only the woman returned and told the police that her husband drowned while crossing the river. The next day the Sherriff visited her again and arrested her. “Your travel agent called. You are arrested for murdering your husband” he said.

How ??

return ticket only thanaki maatrame book chesinda?

Two men wake up only to find out that they are trapped in a jigsaw trap with their hands trapped in sort of metal bars and body tied to a chair. In front of them is one large glass of a drink topped up with ice cubes. Suddenly a picture appears on the screen in the room. The jigsaw doll appears and it says, The drink that are kept before you are poisoned. But in order to survive, you must drink all of them lifting the glass from your mouth. After you drink them, your hands will be freed automatically from the hold of the bars. If you throw that drink, you are doomed here forever. Can you push your limits in order to survive?

Immediately after, one of them lifts the glass from mouth and gulps down the entire drink which feels pretty cold due to so many ice cubes. Immediately after drinking, the bars holding his hands are lifted and he is set free. Seeking that he might die with the poison soon, he tries to help the other person. After about half an hour when he is not able to set the other person free, he acknowledges that he managed to survive. Both of them thinks that it might be a hoax warning after all and thus the second person drinks his drink as well. The metal bars are lifted and he is set free but he dies after a couple of minutes.

How is this possible that only one of them died after drinking the same drink? (The poison was in both the glasses)

she didnt book her husband's return ticket at first place?

Return ticket konaleda husband ki

police didnt tell him the address?

he left his identity at crime scene?

return ticket only thanaki maatrame book chesinda?

right answer

Two men wake up only to find out that they are trapped in a jigsaw trap with their hands trapped in sort of metal bars and body tied to a chair. In front of them is one large glass of a drink topped up with ice cubes. Suddenly a picture appears on the screen in the room. The jigsaw doll appears and it says, The drink that are kept before you are poisoned. But in order to survive, you must drink all of them lifting the glass from your mouth. After you drink them, your hands will be freed automatically from the hold of the bars. If you throw that drink, you are doomed here forever. Can you push your limits in order to survive?

Immediately after, one of them lifts the glass from mouth and gulps down the entire drink which feels pretty cold due to so many ice cubes. Immediately after drinking, the bars holding his hands are lifted and he is set free. Seeking that he might die with the poison soon, he tries to help the other person. After about half an hour when he is not able to set the other person free, he acknowledges that he managed to survive. Both of them thinks that it might be a hoax warning after all and thus the second person drinks his drink as well. The metal bars are lifted and he is set free but he dies after a couple of minutes.

How is this possible that only one of them died after drinking the same drink? (The poison was in both the glasses)

may be ice cubes lo undemo poison.

I see

deniki google endhuku baa... thappu ayina win ayina manaki emaina prize isthara...

its straight farwad take out the best possible word from code..no need to google it

Evaro kavalani na posts anni block chestunnaruu... 

Please accept me... pleasee...

nenu lopala aaadaaa.. bayataa maaadaa..

Bavaluuu please accept me...

A bank is getting robbed and one of the robbers tells one of the tellers to give him all of the money. The teller tells him she doesn't have access to it.

Suddenly the phone rings. The robber tells the teller to answer it and not give them away. She picks up the phone and it happens to be her mother.

She tells her mother "Is this an emergency mom? calll me when I get home, I could use some help painting." Then she hangs up.

The robbers continue to try to get into the vault but twenty minutes later the police show up with the tellers mom and arrest them all.

How did the police know about the robbery?

A bank is getting robbed and one of the robbers tells one of the tellers to give him all of the money. The teller tells him she doesn't have access to it.

Suddenly the phone rings. The robber tells the teller to answer it and not give them away. She picks up the phone and it happens to be her mother.

She tells her mother "Is this an emergency mom? calll me when I get home, I could use some help painting." Then she hangs up.

The robbers continue to try to get into the vault but twenty minutes later the police show up with the tellers mom and arrest them all.

But how will mom know that she is talking in code??