Puzzles For Timepass

bheemavaram_bullodu

puliraja was found dead in his bedroom by her maid seelamaunty.

seelamaunty tell the story to detective "born-to_win" : Just after completing the work I noticed his study light was on and I decided to look in from the outside to see if he was in there. There was frost all over the window, so I had to wipe it away to see inside. that is when I saw his body. So I kicked in the front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the scrooge immediately afterward.'

With clue from born_to_win immediately knows that killer was the Gardner.

seelamaunty tell the story to detective "born-to_win" : Just after completing the work I noticed his study light was on and I decided to look in from the outside to see if he was in there. There was frost all over the window, so I had to wipe it away to see inside. that is when I saw his body. So I kicked in the front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the scrooge immediately afterward.'

why did you kill puli man  bye1

if there is so much frost all over the window..how come she was able to see study light is on???