Puzzles For Timepass

bheemavaram_bullodu

if murder/suicide happened in nite time, & bulb is blown, how can they see all?
Or hall lo bed enduku untundi ?
Or That day was not June 20?
Or newspaper 8-9 untundi, 9&10 pages oke sari open ayi undavu

only last option is right answer...there can be alternate bulb..and bed can be inside hall also..gr8

If I give you 4 tablets which contain 2 for fever and 2 for cold..all 4 have same size, shape and color, No cover.

You have to take 1 cold and 1 fever tablet right now..How will you choose correctly?

If I give you 4 tablets which contain 2 for fever and 2 for cold..all 4 have same size, shape and color, No cover.

You have to take 1 cold and 1 fever tablet right now..How will you choose correctly?

powder them all and take one half of the total mixture b)

daani badulu anni tablets half half vesukunte saripothadi kada simple ga.

rendu okate.... actually chala easy undhi aa kochen.... there are many ways to answer it

if fever tabs & cold tabs r different weight, then we can use a common balance, weigh 2 tabs on each pan, if both sides equal - take 2 tabs from same pan, if not then one from each pan

if fever tabs & cold tabs r different weight, then we can use a common balance, weigh 2 tabs on each pan, if both sides equal - take 2 tabs from same pan, if not then one from each pan

27wr5lu.gif

powder them all and take one half of the total mixture b)

or mix all tablets in water and drink half of it b)

daani badulu anni tablets half half vesukunte saripothadi kada simple ga.

me mohalu manda - me kamedy thagaleyya