• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• posaanisam

• timmy

• micxas

• chandra916

Ee roju kuncham sepu call connect ayyindhi ( 1am IST) , spoke to my parents, situation bit bad antunaru, no current, no tourch lights, mobile phones running out of power, lucky ga oka mobile switch off chesi petukunaru so that they can give a missed call when ever possible. but they are saying that may be inko 3-4 days current rakapovachu due to this damage....

Maa parents yeppudu chudaledhu antha intha bad situation....

hope repu morning kalla kuncham tagachu....

No one is able to connect their parents

Ee roju kuncham sepu call connect ayyindhi ( 1am IST) , spoke to my parents, situation bit bad antunaru, no current, no tourch lights, mobile phones running out of power, lucky ga oka mobile switch off chesi petukunaru so that they can give a missed call when ever possible. but they are saying that may be inko 3-4 days current rakapovachu due to this damage....

Maa parents yeppudu chudaledhu antha intha bad situation....

hope repu morning kalla kuncham tagachu....

my mom's roots are from Vizag... 4 generations rooted from Vizag.. they haven't seen this before...

but yeah... it would take 3-4 days to restore...

govt AP is abt to base their activities in vizag by tomorrow 11 Am....

hope they can restore the services in a day or two.

Actually Govt of AP is doing very good job, using technology up to the extent.

Main ga Vizag smart city cheyadaniki decide ayaru right so even Govt of India taking more interest in helping people and making the situation to back to normal.

Lucky ga govt took good action before the cyclone hits vizag.

my mom's roots are from Vizag... 4 generations rooted from Vizag.. they haven't seen this before...

but yeah... it would take 3-4 days to restore...

govt AP is abt to base their activities in vizag by tomorrow 11 Am....

hope they can restore the services in a day or two.

Actually Govt of AP is doing very good job, using technology up to the extent.

Main ga Vizag smart city cheyadaniki decide ayaru right so even Govt of India taking more interest in helping people and making the situation to back to normal.

Lucky ga govt took good action before the cyclone hits vizag.

kudos to CBN on this.... hez good at this..

To donate for Cyclone relief, you can transfer funds to SBI account: 33913634404.
IFSC Code: SBIN0002724, Branch name: Gowliguda, Hyderabad.
If you want to send a cheque to them, write to Deputy Secretary, Revenue Department, L-Block, AP Secretariat, Hyderabad. ‪#‎HudhudAP‬

To donate for Cyclone relief, you can transfer funds to SBI account: 33913634404.
If you want to send a cheque to them, write to Deputy Secretary, Revenue Department, L-Block, AP Secretariat, Hyderabad. ‪#‎HudhudAP‬

mayya US batch ki links plz...

bhayya.... I cant add this account in my SBI account. "Account cant be credited" ani error message istundi?

Any other way?

bhayya.... I cant add this account in my SBI account. "Account cant be credited" ani error message istundi?

Any other way?

Bank name SBI kakunda State Bank of India ani chesava?

Green---For US folks..

Help CBN Rebuild Vizag!

Donate in cash / kind / effort / food / water / milk / quilts and anything that the affected people may need. 

To donate towards Cyclone relief, you can transfer funds to:
Account name: AP CM Relief Fund
SBI account: 33913634404
IFSC Code: SBIN0002724
Branch Name: SBI Treasury Branch, Gowliguda, Hyderabad.

Branch code for transfers from XOOM money transfer service:
Gowliguda (Hyderabad) (500002017)

If you wish to send a cheque, draw it in the name of Deputy Secretary, Revenue Department, L-Block, AP Secretariat, Hyderabad. #HudhudAP