Darrens Review Of Oka Lilly Kosam

valentino

In the past most of telugu movies had laborism + cheapness ! Thanks to some sensibilities of Vikram kumar (ishq , manam) & vijay kumar (Gunder jagri gallant + OLK) They both are making movies that appeal to class and upper class audience ! VERY GLAD & HAPPY ABOUT IT !

NAGA CHAITANYA : looking refreshing and did his part fine

Actress : looking cute and lovable ! however in some shots she is looking slightly odd . But over all she looks cute and the next samantha !

Note :Thank god no Bramhanandam and prakash raj !

SONGS : visually all songs are nice ! but no kick in music ! However in one song both naga chiatanya & pooja looking as fresh lovers in garden ! I believe this song is shot in Switzerland ! Naga chaitanya looking smart and handsome in this song with blazers !

1st HALF : is nice and passable , pre interval is interesting !

2nd HALF : ok in bits n pieces (also no proper emotions between lovers ! I mean the depth of emotions are missing ! (So called the feel is missing as u find in Gowtam menon movies)

I really wonder how this movie would be if shot by Gowtam menon )

Story : I feel the conflict point between actress and hero is weak in terms of emotions or point itself !

NOTE : since the female in the movie always dislike hero hence No much scope for romance or sensuality between lovers as u generally find in love movies ! example : ymc

Director did fine job but could not justify the story in second half ! Climax confusing !

CINEMAX : Houseful , lots of lovers and females in the theatre

Note : one black mamba came with 6 females and sat in front row ! during break he bought cokes and stuff for them ! all are sipping and making noise once lights off ! I wonder what magic black mamba did to this 6 teen girls !

he don't know one more black mamba darren notice him from behind row !

FINAL NOTE : u can watch it for 1st half and visual freshness ! Over all OK movie and slightly fresh !

In the past most of telugu movies had laborism + cheapness ! Thanks to some sensibilities of Vikram kumar (ishq , manam) & vijay kumar (Gunder jagri gallant + OLK) They both are making movies that appeal to class and upper class audience ! VERY GLAD & HAPPY ABOUT IT !

Actress : looking cute and lovable ! however in some shots she is looking slightly odd . But over all she looks cute and the next samantha !

SONGS : visually all songs are nice ! but no kick in music ! However in one song both naga chiatanya & pooja looking as fresh lovers in garden ! I believe this song is shot in Switzerland ! Naga chaitanya looking smart and handsome in this song with blazers !

2nd HALF : ok in bits n pieces (also no proper emotions between lovers ! I mean the depth of emotions are missing ! (So called the feel is missing as u find in Gowtam menon movies)

Story : I feel the conflict point between actress and hero is weak in terms of emotions or point itself !

NOTE : since the female in the movie always dislike hero hence No much scope for romance or sensuality between lovers as u generally find in love movies ! example : ymc

Director did fine job but could not justify the story in second half ! Climax confusing !

Note : one black mamba came with 6 females and sat in front row ! during break he bought cokes and stuff for them ! all are sipping and making noise once lights off ! I wonder what magic black mamba did to this 6 teen girls !

FINAL NOTE : u can watch it for 1st half and visual freshness ! Over all OK movie and slightly fresh !

is black mamba did jumbo dance between scenes

()>>  ()>>  ()>>  ()>>

Darren, can you please write review on Bolls Ballayya movies:

1. Okka Magadu

2. Palnati Brahmanaidu

3. Vijayendra Verma

I will give 100 £ per each review.

I am promissing you in front of all DB Members. If I fail to give you, call me Bolls Ballayya..

WORSTANDHRA DORLING I DINT WATCHED THOSE MOVIES AND HAVE NO INTENTION TO WATCH THOSE SILLY BOLLS MOVIES.

DARREN DORLING...U MEAN BALAYYA BOLLS...pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif