Photography Thread - Ivala Discussion Wedding Photogrpahers

kakatiya

brahmiuff.gif

When you are shooting sports you want capture as many frames as possible in a short period of time. So, D750 does a slightly better job than 810. Indeed, they do not have any significant difference except for the weight and size. The FPS is mentioned in manufacturers data sheet.

I am not refuting your lenses statement. Lenses are very important. So are the sensor size, frames/sec, and shutter speed. 

naa statment malla read chyee.... nenu FPS tapaa I dont see any diffrence and 1.5 FPS difference not going to change your pictures..na personal vote is for d750 u save 800  and you can get one nice lens...

naa statment malla read chyee.... nenu FPS tapaa I dont see any diffrence and 1.5 FPS difference not going to change your pictures..na personal vote is for d750 u save 800  and you can get one nice lens...

how ? can you say in technical  d750 is 6.5 FPS and D810 is 5 FPS  ... I dont believe cam has to do with type of photography I feel lenses dose the job.... other than if your comparing d4 vs d750. 

nenu daniki answer chesa baa. Why do you need a D750 to shoot on streets ... Point and shoot does the job

If you want to capture a flying bird...6.5 FPS,1/4000 is not enough to capture most of the times and you don't know how much fast birds can fly. it's all depends on the birds behavior...and same applicable for sports photography also...one particular moment gone means you can't capture again that moment.

lenses also do their job but so many other things also we have to observe before buying cam....this is my opinion.

ya bhyaaa and d810 is 5fps which is even less than d750..  which if you get it with d810 you should get it with d750 antunaa.... btw if your looking for that one picture I thinking d4 is the way not d750 or d810...

ya bhyaaa and d810 is 5fps which is even less than d750..  which if you get it with d810 you should get it with d750 antunaa.... btw if your looking for that one picture I thinking d4 is the way not d750 or d810...

ya but cost tho chuste D4 is costly comapre to D750 

how ? can you say in technical  d750 is 6.5 FPS and D810 is 5 FPS  ... I dont believe cam has to do with type of photography I feel lenses dose the job.... other than if your comparing d4 vs d750. 

nenu daniki answer chesa baa. Why do you need a D750 to shoot on streets ... Point and shoot does the job

1, ISO

2, Frame width

3. NR

4, RAW

5. WB

I cant get all this in one point and shoot cam kadaa..

1, ISO

2, Frame width

3. NR

4, RAW

5. WB

I cant get all this in one point and shoot cam kadaa..

But you dont need any of these to shoot people on street ohoidiadaa.gif

d4 kavall anipistey nenu rent chestaaa...I think I will not own one more cam....

part time ayite rent ki tisukovachu but professional and studio undi chala clients ki work chestunnappudu you have to buy latest cameras...D5 cam review chusava bhayya ?