Photography Thread - Ivala Discussion Wedding Photogrpahers

kakatiya

Brothers somebody please tell me how is Canon 70D .... cousin ki kaavali anta , she called and asked me to findout about it about 2 days ago ... she's not a professional photographer , but wants to attend some photography course anta to learn ... wts the big difference between 60D and 70D ? .... oka friend daggara 60D untey konni photos teesam oka trip lo , point and shoot laaga use chesi teesina kaani the pics came out really good ...

i tried to look at the reviews and comparisions online but meeku emanna personal ga idea untey cheppandi koncham ...

phtogrpahy thread 1 lo discuss chesam deeni gurinchi

http://www.amazon.com/Pentax-Digital-18-55mm-f3-5-5-6-50-200mm/dp/B00DBPK7EK/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1415924000&sr=8-6&keywords=pentax+dslr this one is also comes with good image processor if you think canon 70 D is expensive..

but first time beginers ante 70d is expensive camera to start with.

Bayya

Tripod vadanu kakapothe pedha use lekunda poyindi bcozzz

Tripod petadaniki pedha hard aurface ledu kinda mud unde so hand tho tripod patukune sariki shake ayindi

shake vachindhi tripod vadaledha or atleast mono pod ?

poloarizers evi konnav ikkada post chei

phtogrpahy thread 1 lo discuss chesam deeni gurinchi

http://www.amazon.com/Pentax-Digital-18-55mm-f3-5-5-6-50-200mm/dp/B00DBPK7EK/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1415924000&sr=8-6&keywords=pentax+dslr this one is also comes with good image processor if you think canon 70 D is expensive..

but first time beginers ante 70d is expensive camera to start with.

cool bhaiyya ... thanks ... I'll look at it ..

Buddy,

Just get a basic canon t5i. That is mroe than enough for a starter. Invest in good lens though. Lens is where its all at. Once she gets a grasp of everything, she can upgrade to a better camera

Buddy,

Just get a basic canon t5i. That is mroe than enough for a starter. Invest in good lens though. Lens is where its all at. Once she gets a grasp of everything, she can upgrade to a better camera

nenu adey cheppa bhaiyya , but next year full functions untaay i need a nice cam antundi , i have a T3i that i bought very long time ago , adi asala i dint even use a bit , adi teeskelli practice chesko antey it seems she doesnt want to do that lol.. So , lite teeskunna inka ......

so , 60D kante 70D ey aspect lo better emanna idea unda bro ? ... is it really worth that extra price over 60D ? ....or ah range lo emanna cameras untey suggest chey koncham if u have any idea , i mean the best one in the lot in that price range

nenu adey cheppa bhaiyya , but next year full functions untaay i need a nice cam antundi , i have a T3i that i bought very long time ago , adi asala i dint even use a bit , adi teeskelli practice chesko antey it seems she doesnt want to do that lol.. So , lite teeskunna inka ......

so , 60D kante 70D ey aspect lo better emanna idea unda bro ? ... is it really worth that extra price over 60D ? ....or ah range lo emanna cameras untey suggest chey koncham if u have any idea , i mean the best one in the lot in that price range

70D is more for live view photography and video. 70d is newer than 60d but I believe same sensor and processor. 60d rns around 600 if you can shop. 70d is about a grand.

Here's a review of 70d. It also compares it to 60d. http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canon-eos-70d

This is a good site for photography reviews and also to learn about photography.

P.S: It doesn't matter how good your camera is, if you have shitty lens and/or novice photographer, you will end up with f*cked up photos. I bet she wont even get into the manual mode and will mostly be shooting in preset modes. So, expensive gear will turn out to be more than expensive

70D is more for live view photography and video. 70d is newer than 60d but I believe same sensor and processor. 60d rns around 600 if you can shop. 70d is about a grand.

Here's a review of 70d. It also compares it to 60d. http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canon-eos-70d

This is a good site for photography reviews and also to learn about photography.

P.S: It doesn't matter how good your camera is, if you have shitty lens and/or novice photographer, you will end up with f*cked up photos. I bet she wont even get into the manual mode and will mostly be shooting in preset modes. So, expensive gear will turn out to be more than expensive

Ok Bro ..i'll look at it ... thank u