How Many Of You Believe In Aliens.. Very Interesting Article

CKRAVI

bro, naaku kuda universe and aleins meedh chaala intereste.. yaa mana milky lanti milky ways yenno unnayii and if you consider probability then definitely aliens unde vandaalani naaku thelsu , adhi oka view.

nenu cheppedhi second view, ala probability prakaram oka veela aliens unte, i feel ippatikalla vallatho manaku communication jarigi undhedhi, our civilzation may not be advanced to contact them but they (according to same probability at least 100's of them should be more advanced than us) could have contacted us ani anutunnna. so aliens lereemo ani antunna and we might be special in whole universe.

and last view yendhi ante, oka veela aaliensunte, may be vaalu vare dimension lo unnaremo, so vallu oka vela manalni contact chesina manaku adhi thelvadhu ani anutunna..

yeah i get ur point but ... oka vela vallu communicate cheyyali ani try chesthunna kaani .. mana daggara receive cheskovataaniki same kind of technology undaali kada... for example manam radio waves vaadatam kada communication ki .. they could be using some other kind of technology that we couldn't even think of ..... There are a lots of Ifs and Buts , also , given the vast size of the universe it makes it even tough to imagine about the possibilities ..

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• sigsegv

• vagaru

• CKRAVI

yeah i get ur point but ... oka vela vallu communicate cheyyali ani try chesthunna kaani .. mana daggara receive cheskovataaniki same kind of technology undaali kada... for example manam radio waves vaadatam kada communication ki .. they could be using some other kind of technology that we couldn't even think of ..... There are a lots of Ifs and Buts , also , given the vast size of the universe it makes it even tough to imagine about the possibilities ..

got you..definitely technolgies might be different, danilo yemi question ledhu..

but according to the probability itself, their might be very very advanced civilizations than us considering the age of earth with the whole universe..  so aa advance civilizations manali easy gaa contact chesi undacchu ani naa feeling.. this is just my opinions and as you know there are lot of if's and but's..

after going through all theories the theory of higher dimensions naaku yekkuvaga convincing gaa anipinchidhii..  because gods appearing and disappearing instantly in puranaas, so may be they just tune to our frequency to talk to us and once they change the frequency we cannot see them..

got you..definitely technolgies might be different, danilo yemi question ledhu..

but according to the probability itself, their might be very very advanced civilizations than us considering the age of earth with the whole universe..  so aa advance civilizations manali easy gaa contact chesi undacchu ani naa feeling.. this is just my opinions and as you know there are lot of if's and but's..

after going through all theories the theory of higher dimensions naaku yekkuvaga convincing gaa anipinchidhii..  because gods appearing and disappearing instantly in puranaas, so may be they just tune to our frequency to talk to us and once they change the frequency we cannot see them..

yeah i agree totally .... even i believe in the existence of higher dimensions ... i think the fourth dimension could be either space or time , its hard to even imagine lol

yeah i agree totally .... even i believe in the existence of higher dimensions ... i think the fourth dimension could be either space or time , its hard to even imagine lol

4 dimensions ee ekkuva anukuntee. what abt string theory they say there are 11 dimensions. artham chesukundam ani try chesaa. i saw a lot of videos about. appudu artham aiynatte untundhi, but after a while if you try to imagine motham confuse aiypotham. I personally follow Scientist Michio Kaku videos.  vaadu  extraterrestrial gurinchi chaala baaga explain chesthaadu. watch this video for 11 dimensions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1m-ZDs4KAw

4 dimensions ee ekkuva anukuntee. what abt string theory they say there are 11 dimensions. artham chesukundam ani try chesaa. i saw a lot of videos about. appudu artham aiynatte untundhi, but after a while if you try to imagine motham confuse aiypotham. I personally follow Scientist Michio Kaku videos.  vaadu  extraterrestrial gurinchi chaala baaga explain chesthaadu. watch this video for 11 dimensions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1m-ZDs4KAw

yeah even i follow Michio Kaku .... the problem with string theory is that its very hard to even imagine , no matter how hard u try to visualize it ,..

in theory they sound super interesting but its hard to do imagine anything in more than 3 dimensions endukante our brains are not programmed for it ... 

yeah even i follow Michio Kaku .... the problem with string theory is that its very hard to even imagine , no matter how hard u try to visualize it ,..

in theory they sound super interesting but its hard to do imagine anything in more than 3 dimensions endukante our brains are not programmed for it ... 

simple example tank lo unna fish ki manam 2 dimensions la kanipistham and manam screen meedha movie choosthunnappudu we imagine the characters as 3 dimensions but actually they are 2 diimenions. thats how crazy it is. speaking of extraterrestrial ninna oka documentary choosa possiblities of humans reaching other habitual planets, super undhi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQdRrhDMXnY

simple example tank lo unna fish ki manam 2 dimensions la kanipistham and manam screen meedha movie choosthunnappudu we imagine the characters as 3 dimensions but actually they are 2 diimenions. thats how crazy it is. speaking of extraterrestrial ninna oka documentary choosa possiblities of humans reaching other habitual planets, super undhi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQdRrhDMXnY

yeah exactly ... Cool i'll watch that video later , bookmarked it :)

Video chuuddam ante lepesinru kada :3D_Smiles_38:

Vere link ediana vunda?

See ippitaikaina nammuthara that the govts hiding something on this iisue..

:3D_Smiles_38:

i do believe..

oka video untadi..bob lazar ane fake alien scietist gadu anni reveal chesthadu...later few taruvatha vadu fake ani telsuthundi.. adi interesting video