• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arshad

• mukunda1

• loveindia

• ontariontari

13 months aa?

gallery_8818_14_67870.gif

Chaala baadha padda , kumilipoya... US na aata ani lite teeskunna.

fb group join ayina taruvaata telisindi..  Naa case chaala lucky ani... Appudu gani kuduta pada la.

• 4 months later...

edi naa anubhavam Vancouver lo 

VO officer oka white slip ichi "follow these instructions" ani andi motham aypoyaka !!! Dani meeda Admin Processing ani undi . Anni papers echindi except my H1 original copy, DS 160, passport xerox. 

usual ga enni rojulu pattochu? evarikina past experience unte mee salahalu harshaneeyam 

nannu adigina Questions
1) Can I have your LCA, H1 petition and Pay stubs

2)  Whats your salary

3) Who is your client and can I see your Driver's License

4)  Whats your highest degree and university

5) Show me your degree certificate

6) Went inside with the documents provided and took about 1 minute then came to the counter and typed something thing the computer and said "I am issuing you AP and follow the instructions provided in this letter". 
the asked me to take all my docs back. 

Congrats man nee visa approve ayyi finally you came to US.

All - his visa was under 'Admin Process' for education verification. he has degree from Osmania Uni. USCIS has a division that verifies degree certificates from certain universities. vancouver sent that verification request to uscis division which in turn sent email to Osmania Uni. Registrar to verify the degree(totally new this). the registrar office verified it and sent back email to USCIS division. finally his visa is approved in march. 

All - his visa was under 'Admin Process' for education verification. he has degree from Osmania Uni. USCIS has a division that verifies degree certificates from certain universities. vancouver sent that verification request to uscis division which in turn sent email to Osmania Uni. Registrar to verify the degree(totally new this). the registrar office verified it and sent back email to USCIS division. finally his visa is approved in march. 

How you know man?? Friendaa??

Anyways Congrats...

Mottam entha time pattindi??

nee last name lo kaani first name lo kaani mana pakka desam perlu untaaya man...lekapotey just give a week to two or may be if you are luck 2 days also man... 

nuvvu inka edo BC lo unnavu anukunta bro

ilantivi em undavu FYI

How you know man?? Friendaa??

Anyways Congrats...

Mottam entha time pattindi??

yes man. i know him outside very well. Nov 16 or 17th was his interview date. on mar 20 around, he has email from consulate saying his visa is approved.

yes man. i know him outside very well. Nov 16 or 17th was his interview date. on mar 20 around, he has email from consulate saying his visa is approved.

Mari anni rojulu India ki velada???

All iz well :)