Darrens Letter To Two Dogs Who Think As Usa Is Dependent On Them

valentino

• Gopichand  9 months ago

The I-94 is available online for those who entered into US after 2011 April 30. You will get this error if you came before given date
    Most recent date of entry must be after 2011 April 30 and no later than today's date.

•    
  • Chodu  9 months ago

U Freakin H1-B Losers...All of you should be kicked out of US...Go n work in your respective countries. Take your Black A**** out of our country...

heyy  Chodu  9 months ago
    • Are you European or african or asian? If you are native , i respect you. Else time to pack up your bags too buddy

madhav  Chodu  9 months ago

• US could able to survive just because of migration of such Intellectuals from Asia...other wise with dumbs like you...US would have become a mess !

MUSTANG302 DORLING WHEN UR WEARING UNDERWEAR DIAPERS AND RINGING YOUR BELL WITH YOUR MARBLES I BEEN TO US

then put on a diaper to ur old saggy a$$ and go to sleep mankota1.gif?1290056911

MUSTANG302 DORLING WHICH ASS U LIKE DOG OR BUFFALO OR CROCODILE?

i like anushka's a$$ man..kota1.gif?1290056911aemina provide chayyagalava..commission teesuko parledhu...!!

MUSTANG302 DORLING ITS 10 LAKHS FOR PINGPONGING HER. BUT THE CONDITION IS U MUST CLEAN UR BUSH AND SCRATCH HER MANAGERS BOLLS BY PIMPING THEM SO THAT U CAN TAP HER

<p>

• Gopichand 9 months ago

The I-94 is available online for those who entered into US after 2011 April 30. You will get this error if you came before given date
    Most recent date of entry must be after 2011 April 30 and no later than today's date.

• Chodu 9 months ago

U Freakin H1-B Losers...All of you should be kicked out of US...Go n work in your respective countries. Take your Black A**** out of our country...

heyy Chodu 9 months ago

• Are you European or african or asian? If you are native , i respect you. Else time to pack up your bags too buddy

madhav Chodu 9 months ago

• US could able to survive just because of migration of such Intellectuals from Asia...other wise with dumbs like you...US would have become a mess !
lol.1q

• Gopichand  9 months ago

•    
  • Chodu  9 months ago

heyy  Chodu  9 months ago

madhav  Chodu  9 months ago

evado y2k boom ni sarigga ardham chesukoekapoyaadu

• Upvote 1

MUSTANG302 DORLING ITS 10 LAKHS FOR PINGPONGING HER. BUT THE CONDITION IS U MUST CLEAN UR BUSH AND SCRATCH HER MANAGERS BOLLS BY PIMPING THEM SO THAT U CAN TAP HER

i will give u 12L man..do that boker thing for me mankota1.gif?1290056911

motham chaduvu man ... nice gaa petaadu 

first lo 4 line lu chadivanu man individual life adi idhi annadu tarwatha sittimallu esina 2 post chadiva dani batti ardham aindhi nti ante IT contractors ni 10gadu ani... but the point is e thread ki daari teesina sanghatanalu nti 

first lo 4 line lu chadivanu man individual life adi idhi annadu tarwatha sittimallu esina 2 post chadiva dani batti ardham aindhi nti ante IT contractors ni 10gadu ani... but the point is e thread ki daari teesina sanghatanalu nti 

adhi neni kooda adigaanu ... dorling chepaali