How Are You Guys Urgent Ga Help Kavali

jbourne

Uncle elanti badha and kopani advantage ga tesukoni warren buffet laga ipo..edi go naa ashishulu. ..

A Beginner's Guide to Investing: How to Grow Your Money the Smar...
by Alex H Frey

Stock Market Investing for Beginners: Essentials to Start Investing Successfully

by Tycho Press..

is that book reallygood 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loveindia

• jbourne

• suryausa

• Krish

Top Posters In This Topic

Mood bagaledu thu denamman jeevitham

life sucks in every sphere

emanna manchi books documentaries or any other stuff which will boost confidence levels vunte share cheyandii

Without knowing what ails you exactly, its hard to say what might soothe you. a few days ago, saw this movie - About Time. On a personal note, it took a while for me to realize what hit me and 'that feeling' never left me since then. worth watching!!

Ya second one is good I read first 100 pages...

Sincere request, please don't recommend any books that you have not completed - especially about Investments etc.. That's equivalent to guiding someone wrongly. Thank you.

Without knowing what ails you exactly, its hard to say what might soothe you. a few days ago, saw this movie - About Time. On a personal note, it took a while for me to realize what hit me and 'that feeling' never left me since then. worth watching!!

Sincere request, please don't recommend any books that you have not completed - especially about Investments etc.. That's equivalent to guiding someone wrongly. Thank you.

oka book chadivi investment evaru chyaru macha secondly I am not guiding them... I am just suggesting them

Mood bagaledu thu denamman jeevitham

life sucks in every sphere

emanna manchi books documentaries or any other stuff which will boost confidence levels vunte share cheyandii Brahmi-10.gif

vithandavadam,comedy chese vallu refrain posting any

all u can do i share some good material or lift the thread

http://www.amazon.com/Think-Grow-Rich-Landmark-Bestseller/dp/1585424331/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1419125244&sr=1-1&keywords=think+and+grow+rich+napoleon+hill

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Your-Subconscious-Mind/dp/160459201X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1419125228&sr=1-1&keywords=the+power+of+your+subconscious+mind

avi chaduvu brother first

oka book chadivi investment evaru chyaru macha secondly I am not guiding them... I am just suggesting them

People can either be smart or dumb in going with your 'suggestion'. All i am saying is 'suggest' once you complete reading the book. If its just a fiction/non-fiction - it doesn't matter. If the intended outcome of any reading is a 'learning' experience, its worth a suggestion only after we finish reading them and not judging by its cover. 

btw of late i have seen few posts here, saying they lost money with their friends 'suggestions'. who do you think is at fault here? Just a perspective. 

If you are really into investments, I suggest you read - Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. If you have completed it read  - Security Analysis by Benjamin Graham. If you have a specific area of interest in investments - Banking, Retail, Insurance, Aviation etc.. start a thread and will discuss them gladly