Top Posters In This Topic

• gargicau

• arshad

• sigsegv

• suryausa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The title should've been "Chennai Sucks"

reading The Hindu - MetroPlus edition (I hadn't read one before) woke me up to how rotten Chennai has become. Atrociously poor writing.

Kids writing BS that wouldn't even get past our school magazine in the 90s.

I'm beginning to think that this dravidian BS has worked big time against Chennai, by choking its elites, and letting all dumb shts write flowery nonsense about nothing.

I just hope the quality of city journalism has waned because intelligent ones in Chennai have moved into hi-tech engineering positions.

Makes me want to move back to Chennai and start a decent city paper. And to start a fight to separate Chennai from India.

I wish all upper class aholes in Chennai go bury themselves in deep sht. especially ones that read Hindu Metroplus. Which I guess, most do.

those papers were also started by upper class elite e kada

yeah. especially The Hindu. I didn't realise it had sunk such depths.

I didn't bother to read it while I was in Chennai. The main paper is okay. But the supplementary, especially one that is supposed to cover a city like Chennai should have some standards.

This is not the TOI. It's The Hindu.

yeah. especially The Hindu. I didn't realise it had sunk such depths.

I didn't bother to read it while I was in Chennai. The main paper is okay. But the supplementary, especially one that is supposed to cover a city like Chennai should have some standards.

This is not the TOI. It's The Hindu.

we had hindu since childhood but I never felt that The Hindu ever impacted society they got a very weak voice and very unclear in taking sides.

The title should've been "Chennai Sucks"

reading The Hindu - MetroPlus edition (I hadn't read one before) woke me up to how rotten Chennai has become. Atrociously poor writing.

Kids writing BS that wouldn't even get past our school magazine in the 90s.

I'm beginning to think that this dravidian BS has worked big time against Chennai, by choking its elites, and letting all dumb shts write flowery nonsense about nothing.

I just hope the quality of city journalism has waned because intelligent ones in Chennai have moved into hi-tech engineering positions.

Makes me want to move back to Chennai and start a decent city paper. And to start a fight to separate Chennai from India.

I wish all upper class aholes in Chennai go bury themselves in deep sht. especially ones that read Hindu Metroplus. Which I guess, most do.

Separate from india na.... Inka nayam prapancham nunche separate cheyyamanale.

KCR ni choosi baaga influence ayyavu.

those papers were also started by upper class elite e kada

well I meant, the elites are too sensitized, and the way Chennai'ites  absorb content has changed so radically, that even The Hindu has to resort to nonsense articles like "15 ways to keep your man in check", in a section which is supposed to be about the city.

elites aren't pushing their agenda anymore.

I believe they should. 

Separate from india na.... Inka nayam prapancham nunche separate cheyyamanale.

KCR ni choosi baaga influence ayyavu.

lol. KCR ninnu baaga hurt chesinattu unnadu.