Go There

Hyderabad_Nawab

half saree pelliki mundu varku allowed and pellayyaka full saree allowed traditionally..but ipdu rendu fashionee

actual ga ippudu evi not allowed ..pelli ayina pelli kakapoyina.. Pashion Effect..ayooo.gif?1290058250

Thats what i said earlier i know gedelu and i know star hotels. People taking abusive language is more common in India (also in this site what i understood ). If you compare to that place this is better right? This place is land of opportunities it depends on how you take it and use it. 

land of oportunites is lost when you are landing in the land of landing the last flight

i hope you know that abusive langauage is not correct when they abuse you and you are the abused and i am the abuser

you understand what i am try to make you undersatnd

Thats what i said earlier i know gedelu and i know star hotels. People taking abusive language is more common in India (also in this site what i understood ). If you compare to that place this is better right? This place is land of opportunities it depends on how you take it and use it.

It's just human psychology.. If you keep replying nicely you will still get abuse, but if you retaliate and start calling names on those persons they will be shocked

Yep it's land of opportunities..

It's just human psychology.. If you keep replying nicely you will still get abuse, but if you retaliate and start calling names on those persons they will be shocked

k

half saree pelliki mundu varku allowed and pellayyaka full saree allowed traditionally..but ipdu rendu fashionee

difference ante

pelliki mundi

pelliki tarvata endi babayya

actual ga ippudu evi not allowed ..pelli ayina pelli kakapoyina.. Pashion Effect..ayooo.gif?1290058250

they are allowed anytime of the year with out the fasion effect in place

you must know fashion a lot to know the correct fashion and correct saree is worn at the correct place and people are ok with the pelli pilla wearing halfs saree at mariage as well

that was a shcoker :)

you must know fashion a lot to know the correct fashion and correct saree is worn at the correct place and people are ok with the pelli pilla wearing halfs saree at mariage as well

nee yavva.. brahmiconfused.gif?1403646236

Oh I didn't feel like one

i felt like shokced after shokcing statement from janaki as we are shocke alll the time

shocking effect is felt when earth tremors and i felt one :)

ipdu trend alaga undi..oka 6 yrs back varaku halfsarees ante voni functions and pelli ki mundu varake...

ipdu pure langa voni evaru veyatledu anta north indian style mix