Canada Pr 2015 Quota Opened

accuman

MarriaGe ayyi Thanu educated aythe points add avvuthayi

naku inka pelli kale and ippudiki ippudu canada pr kosam pelli ante kastam..

MarriaGe ayyi Thanu educated aythe points add avvuthayi

ok....ante ippudu apply chesi....oka 6 months tarwata mrg aithe educated ammai tho.....appudu points add avthaya

Accumen cheppina qualifications anne pool lo ki enter avadaniki use avutahi 

Total 1200 points 

Max of 600(single  or married ) +

600 (awarded only you have valid job offer and legal LMIA)

pool loki enter ayyaka draws teestadu aa draw lo mana score cutoff kanna above ntey ney invitations istadu .. appudu matramey PR apply cheadaniki eligible..

Recent draw lo 886 cutoff score 

deenni batti meerey guess cheandi easy or hard

Accumen bro ... i hope you got this ...ippudu cheppu idi easy or not so easy noo .. i am not debating with you .. just bringing out the realistic facts n trying to demo the practicality 

Only chance is future lo eee cutoff score <600 ki padipotey , job offers lekapoina chances untai else its almost impossible 

Official Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Accumen cheppina qualifications anne pool lo ki enter avadaniki use avutahi
Total 1200 points
Max of 600(single or married ) +
600 (awarded only you have valid job offer and legal LMIA)
pool loki enter ayyaka draws teestadu aa draw lo mana score cutoff kanna above ntey ney invitations istadu .. appudu matramey PR apply cheadaniki eligible..
Recent draw lo 886 cutoff score
deenni batti meerey guess cheandi easy or hard

Accumen bro ... i hope you got this ...ippudu cheppu idi easy or not so easy noo .. i am not debating with you .. just bringing out the realistic facts n trying to demo the practicality

Only chance is future lo eee cutoff score <600 ki padipotey , job offers lekapoina chances untai else its almost impossible

Official Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Why don't you think This way ?

First competition ekkuva vuntadi

Okkasari cream ni select

Next less scores ki chance ravacchu

We never know what is their selection process now on.

It's not waste of 1000s of money kada?

Better try antunna

Thats not true, bro. Its takes time. But eligibility unte easy ne.. I have one.

akkada minimum intha time maintain cheyakapoina fine antunnadu some people I know had to relocate to Canada for this PR, Meeru just ala land ayyi ila vacheyochu antunnaru

see 1+1=2

what else do you need?

there are so many in db who has it already n dont want to tell everybody what 2 do? 2 get rid of this status issues.

as simple as that bro.

talk to citi.

I have been through all this and I am resident here :)

Okkasari cream ni select

Better try antunna

edaina app vesthe pakka vosthadi annapude veyyali, i dont know abt others but na attitude anthe..

akkada minimum intha time maintain cheyakapoina fine antunnadu some people I know had to relocate to Canada for this PR, Meeru just ala land ayyi ila vacheyochu antunnaru

Once they approve, the PR visa medical reports vacchina day nundi one year varaku isthaadu. Ee lopu just velli PR card ki apply chesi..manam back ravocchu. Nenu kooda adhe chesa...akkada friend address icchanu. Thana address ki PR card post chesaaru. First enter ayyina roju nundi..5 years lo minimum 2 years unte..after 5 years extend chesthaadu. 3 years unte..passport ki apply cheyyocchu. Undaalasina avasaram ledhu.

Okkasari cream ni select

Better try antunna

i totally agree , the optimistic view ... hope common man range ki criteria ravalani 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

see 1+1=2

what else do you need?

there are so many in db who has it already n dont want to tell everybody what 2 do? 2 get rid of this status issues.

as simple as that bro.

talk to citi.

I agree with ACCUMAN.

I stayed in USA 2.5 yrs out of my  6 yrs valid H1B and decided to move to Canada after i got my PR as i found doing the waiting game and biting my finger nails contemplating whats gonna happen to my status / years of hardwork in USA and my career if i dont get my GC or worse inability to go to INDIA and see your loved ones for special ocassions or unfortunate deaths is far more worse.

I moved here in 2011 and have not looked back. Though honestly there were times when i wanted to be back in USA(for work purposes), I gave up ideas to come there and settle down.

yes Canada is not that great as USA

Canada doesnt offer multitude of opportunities like USA

Canada may not offer the pride USA does to you (which i dont agree)

As someone posted, tax is 30%, living expenses are expensive but they aren't crazy. You still make a decent living out of your career. Car insurance is expensive yes when compared to USA, but that gentleman who pointed this out should have also noted that the minimum liability is 1 Million vs $25k or the meagre $50k standard liability in the USA. Something worse happens and you're screwed for life in the USA

Fantastic parameter to compare is the Health Insurance. USA - you pay a fortune for it when you start having a family vs Canada (You technically pay nothing except for medicines)

To me health of the family is an important parameter in the longer run.

Not to speak of the low crime rate, it is the lowest in the North America region atleast i can speak of. We dont really worry about safety as guns are not permitted. There were days when we roamed in downtown toronto up late nights and early mornings and never had an incident (ofcourse i cant say no crime will ever happen, but the chances of you getting involved in or being a victim of one is very slim)

I am happily a Canadian Citizen now and i can come and work in the USA if i wish to but i dont (atleast for now) as i am happy(more happy) than i was in the USA. (used to work for Indian IT companies and work like a dog. Now i command where i want to work and who i want to work for and when i want to work for. You cant beat that feeling, can you?)

But beware, Canada is closing its doors soon as its tighteining its grip on immigration.

Good Luck...

If you decide on coming to Canada...Good for you. If you didnt, Good for people like me :) Less comptetion anyways.

But Hearty wishes if you decided to come here because you definitely didnt make a bad choice.