Canada Pr 2015 Quota Opened

accuman

LMAO

first aa question ask your self. emi matladathunnamu?

neevu vachhi emi cheppamani chebuthunnavu?

gsb12.gif

endoooo man... LTT 07022015... gsb12.gif

manamu adigithe question. eduti vaadu adigithe question mark ? gsb12.gif

LOL

LOL man... nee mavni program ki german language kooda kaavali kabatti adi suggest cheymani cheppanu man.. nee lanti vallu ee db ki kaavali man... inka kaavali... inko rendu id lu kuda create chey man nuvvey vallu vachey daaka...gsb12.gif

LOL man... nee mavni program ki german language kooda kaavali kabatti adi suggest cheymani cheppanu man.. nee lanti vallu ee db ki kaavali man... inka kaavali... inko rendu id lu kuda create chey man nuvvey vallu vachey daaka...gsb12.gif

emi matladtharu vayya? 

here are the languages German ekkada vunnadi?

nootiki edi vasthe aadi vagatame.

naaku 2 or 3 ids avasaram leedu. ekkadaki ayyina oke id. its a brand.

Albanian Amharic Arabic Azerbaijani Bengali Burmese Cambodian-Khmer Cebuano Chinese Czech French (limited to individuals possessing citizenship from an African country) Haitian-Creole Hausa Hindi Hungarian Igbo Indonesian Korean Kurdish Lao Malay Malayalam Moro Nepalese Persian [Dari & Farsi] Polish Portuguese Punjabi Pushtu (aka Pashto) Russian Serbo-Croatian Sindhi Sinhalese Somali Swahili Tagalog Tajik Tamil Thai Turkish Turkmen Urdu Uzbek Yoruba

for reference

http://www.defense.gov/news/mavni-fact-sheet.pdf

emi matladtharu vayya? 

here are the languages German ekkada vunnadi?

nootiki edi vasthe aadi vagatame.

naaku 2 or 3 ids avasaram leedu. ekkadaki ayyina oke id. its a brand.

Albanian Amharic Arabic Azerbaijani Bengali Burmese Cambodian-Khmer Cebuano Chinese Czech French (limited to individuals possessing citizenship from an African country) Haitian-Creole Hausa Hindi Hungarian Igbo Indonesian Korean Kurdish Lao Malay Malayalam Moro Nepalese Persian [Dari & Farsi] Polish Portuguese Punjabi Pushtu (aka Pashto) Russian Serbo-Croatian Sindhi Sinhalese Somali Swahili Tagalog Tajik Tamil Thai Turkish Turkmen Urdu Uzbek Yoruba

for reference

http://www.defense.gov/news/mavni-fact-sheet.pdf

ikkadaki nenu fire avadaniki raaledu man... meeloni fire ni bayataki teedaaniki vachanu... teestaaa... gsb12.gif

ikkadaki nenu fire avadaniki raaledu man... meeloni fire ni bayataki teedaaniki vachanu... teestaaa... gsb12.gif

edo teliyaka vaaganu ani matramu cheppavu.

covering laki emi takkuva leevu.

so far I am not considering u as a pulka. thats why replied to u r posts.

if u want to be pulka plz go for it.

endukante amerika lo gayrights ki permissions vachhayi ani Hyd lo pandagalu chesukuntunnaru.

freedom of FREE DUMB.

cheppadalchukunnadi emi ante in virtual world as long as u want to be virtual Pulka, no one has control to stop you other than u r soul. 

gsb12.gif

Naku recent ga approve ayindi CANADA PR. Nenu na own ga apply chesukunna w/o any lawyer. If you guys need any help..will help you..

IELTS/TOEFL eppdu rasavu?

• 2 weeks later...

Will post the details soon...Some people pm'd me. General ga ela start cheyyali and em kavali ani info vestanu..individual ga apply cheste definite ga chal;a doubts vuntayii..will def help you..

First please check if you are eligible to apply. Most people are eligible if they have atleast 1 yr experience. If you are eligible, then you should take IELTS ASAP. Will post all details soon..

steps vesthanu annavu? or ekkadanna vesava?

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with ACCUMAN.

I stayed in USA 2.5 yrs out of my  6 yrs valid H1B and decided to move to Canada after i got my PR as i found doing the waiting game and biting my finger nails contemplating whats gonna happen to my status / years of hardwork in USA and my career if i dont get my GC or worse inability to go to INDIA and see your loved ones for special ocassions or unfortunate deaths is far more worse.

I moved here in 2011 and have not looked back. Though honestly there were times when i wanted to be back in USA(for work purposes), I gave up ideas to come there and settle down.

yes Canada is not that great as USA

Canada doesnt offer multitude of opportunities like USA

Canada may not offer the pride USA does to you (which i dont agree)

As someone posted, tax is 30%, living expenses are expensive but they aren't crazy. You still make a decent living out of your career. Car insurance is expensive yes when compared to USA, but that gentleman who pointed this out should have also noted that the minimum liability is 1 Million vs $25k or the meagre $50k standard liability in the USA. Something worse happens and you're screwed for life in the USA

Fantastic parameter to compare is the Health Insurance. USA - you pay a fortune for it when you start having a family vs Canada (You technically pay nothing except for medicines)

To me health of the family is an important parameter in the longer run.

Not to speak of the low crime rate, it is the lowest in the North America region atleast i can speak of. We dont really worry about safety as guns are not permitted. There were days when we roamed in downtown toronto up late nights and early mornings and never had an incident (ofcourse i cant say no crime will ever happen, but the chances of you getting involved in or being a victim of one is very slim)

I am happily a Canadian Citizen now and i can come and work in the USA if i wish to but i dont (atleast for now) as i am happy(more happy) than i was in the USA. (used to work for Indian IT companies and work like a dog. Now i command where i want to work and who i want to work for and when i want to work for. You cant beat that feeling, can you?)

But beware, Canada is closing its doors soon as its tighteining its grip on immigration.

Good Luck...

If you decide on coming to Canada...Good for you. If you didnt, Good for people like me :) Less comptetion anyways.

But Hearty wishes if you decided to come here because you definitely didnt make a bad choice.

You missed the variety of Indian food that you get in Toronto. Nowhere in USA you will get that food.

• 6 months later...