Time Pass Thread

vikuba

nachindi naaku aa snake gsb12.gif

Texas lo.. evaroo craiglist lo couch konnaranta Desi vallu..

3months ayyaka..  Ame kitchen lo edhoo work chesthunte... couch lo nundi baitaki pedha paamu came anta.... 

anthaa shock... ame paamu chusi.. baitaki velli door lock chesindhi anta..... 

plzzz reptile pics veyakandi and plzz evaru quote cheyakandi

chitra plzz quote cheyaku…chudalekapotunnam  :15_3_321:  :15_3_321:  :15_3_321:  :15_3_321:

• Upvote 1

haa, kasta comedy unte relief untadi

everly ani salma hayek action movie dvd print vachindhi primewiredotag lo undhi. bandidas tharuvaatha this is her second action movie anukunta  :4_12_13:  :4_12_13:

3months ayyaka..  Ame kitchen lo edhoo work chesthunte... couch lo nundi baitaki pedha paamu came anta.... 

cheap ani konte atlane untadhi mari gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

everly ani salma hayek action movie dvd print vachindhi primewiredotag lo undhi. bandidas tharuvaatha this is her second action movie anukunta  :4_12_13:  :4_12_13:

chusta chappe aithe..thanks

Michigan Woman Finds Python in Secondhand Couch
Dec 31, 2013 3:25pm

We’ve heard of snakes on a plane, but now snakes in a couch?

Two months after a Michigan woman moved a secondhand couch she found on a curb into her bedroom, she said she discovered a giant snake had been lurking under the cushions.

“I picked this couch up off the street and it’s been in my bedroom for a couple months, and today we found a python inside the couch,”  Holly Wright said in a video obtained by ABC News’ Grand Rapids affiliate  WZZM-TV.

Wright even said she had cleaned the couch when she first took it home but never saw the reptile.

Wright said, to her surprise, her mystery roommate revealed itself over the weekend when it tried to slither out of the couch, possibly in search of food or warmth, she said.

With the couch flipped upside-down, a video taken by Wright and her boyfriend showed what appeared to be a lethargic snake stuck halfway between the cushion area and under the couch.

“It’s pretty big. We don’t know what kind of snake it is for sure,” Wright said after she prodded it with the hook from a plastic hanger.

She said the snake died before she could get help for it.

“Funny, my room almost feels a little empty now,” she told WZZM. “It’s been really sad actually to realize all this time I was in proximity to that animal (that) was probably suffering.”

ABC_snake_couch_nt_131231_16x9_608.jpg

is she your friend??  :3D_Smiles:  :3D_Smiles:  :3D_Smiles:

Michigan Woman Finds Python in Secondhand Couch

Dec 31, 2013 3:25pm

We’ve heard of snakes on a plane, but now snakes in a couch?

Two months after a Michigan woman moved a secondhand couch she found on a curb into her bedroom, she said she discovered a giant snake had been lurking under the cushions.

“I picked this couch up off the street and it’s been in my bedroom for a couple months, and today we found a python inside the couch,”  Holly Wright said in a video obtained by ABC News’ Grand Rapids affiliate  WZZM-TV.

Wright even said she had cleaned the couch when she first took it home but never saw the reptile.

Wright said, to her surprise, her mystery roommate revealed itself over the weekend when it tried to slither out of the couch, possibly in search of food or warmth, she said.

With the couch flipped upside-down, a video taken by Wright and her boyfriend showed what appeared to be a lethargic snake stuck halfway between the cushion area and under the couch.

“It’s pretty big. We don’t know what kind of snake it is for sure,” Wright said after she prodded it with the hook from a plastic hanger.

She said the snake died before she could get help for it.

“Funny, my room almost feels a little empty now,” she told WZZM. “It’s been really sad actually to realize all this time I was in proximity to that animal (that) was probably suffering.”

is she your friend??  :3D_Smiles:  :3D_Smiles:  :3D_Smiles:

texas lo desis anta le chitra friends  gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476