• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loveindia

• Suvvi

• sharanya

• donganaaK

Top Posters In This Topic

Accept cheyali Buddy..Prapancham lo mana kanna telivina vallu untaru..you should feel previliged and honored to meet with such folks

the next thing you should be doing is..come up with a new id and consult the intellectuals so that your cover is not blown..

eym.gif

stich chesko skin ki egara kunda

kcr challangunda

Guest chittimallu21

Accept cheyali Buddy..Prapancham lo mana kanna telivina vallu untaru..you should feel previliged and honored to meet with such folks

the next thing you should be doing is..come up with a new id and consult the intellectuals so that your cover is not blown..

eym.gif

aa gif tho naa fav track gurthu sesnav maayya

http://youtu.be/uusOC-OreUw

yes man i realized and called a truce , I'm happy that she accepted it ..... rather than creating a new ID I think I'll just hang around with this disgraced ID of mine , because i think i kinda deserve the humiliation for what ive done .....

lesson learnt the hard way man " never mess with intelligent people " .

nuvvu manchodive
adi anthe andaarni kelkuthadi manchiga responce iyyadi . machiga iste manam kuda manchiga matladtham kada daniki boothulu istam
nuvvu boothulu book rasnava yendi ga knowledge yendi
ga thitlaki busstop la La#@! guda mokam meeda vummesi pothadi deeiki kopam radendi

May b she got no self respect .

yes man i realized and called a truce , I'm happy that she accepted it ..... rather than creating a new ID I think I'll just hang around with this disgraced ID of mine , because i think i kinda deserve the humiliation for what ive done .....

lesson learnt the hard way man " never mess with laila " .

papam pillodu

lesson learnt the hard way man " never mess with intelligent people " .

bfl.gif    don't worry..you'll learn a trick or two by just hanging around with them..

Intha intelligence ela vasthundo man..chinnappudu baaga complan tinnaru anukunta