Going Back To India This Year For Good- Business Planning

chole_batura

bro nenu decide ainaa bro nenu safe untu miku em cheppatlae .. ikkada post vesae vallu andhari kantae nenu mundhu India ki move aithunna .. and more over ilanti post nenu 2 months mundhae vesaa

Good For you man.. Share your experiences for sure..u never know you might be a motivational force in someone's life.. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• raj_hyd

• Hyderabad_Nawab

• KillChillPandey

Good For you man.. Share your experiences for sure..u never know you might be a motivational force in someone's life.. 

Hope day comes! _/\_

nenu similar situation but not married anthae ..  but decided to fly this month or later next at most

If you are planning for good .. make sure you decide and be on it .. 

enduku antae okasari nuvu anukunnaka 10 mandhi 10 maatalu chepthaaru .,. so first decide what you want and what you can do and what are you upto?

Asala India ki enduku vellali anukuntunnaru ?----> What you want?

Asala vellinaka em chedham ani plan? IT job/ Business / Training classes if you thopu ..---> What you can do?

Asala entha varaki miru variations ni thattukogalaru .. like ikkada unna Luxury akkada undadhu vochina dhantlo musukoni full happy ga undochu but then India is a pace where you have to work hard in early stages and things will move on as you get through them .. ---> What are you upto?

Ilaaa miru anukunnaka let me know I will throw some ideas what you can do with your savings

- Ya evaru opinion vallu istharu kani it's up to us to decide and stand. I have decided to go back for good and it was pre planned long time ago and time has come now .

- Stay along with my family and our own circle and get  stabilized . Ikkada materialistic life vaddu ani

- Business 

- Nenu India velthe mostly 6 months and then come to US so Luxury ala em ledu brooo Lite, first mana roots ni marchipovaddu ani nadi....

- Ya evaru opinion vallu istharu kani it's up to us to decide and stand. I have decided to go back for good and it was pre planned long time ago and time has come now .

- Stay along with my family and our own circle and get  stabilized . Ikkada materialistic life vaddu ani

- Business 

- Nenu India velthe mostly 6 months and then come to US so Luxury ala em ledu brooo Lite, first mana roots ni marchipovaddu ani nadi....

All the best man..!!

- Business 

cool ...

mostly similar thoughts bro .. all the best!!!

nen india poyi curry point pettukundam anukutunna oka chat bandi kuda budget entha avachu? 

if you are serious 5-10lacs is what we are looking at it