• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyderabad_Nawab

• donganaaK

• andhrabullet

• SeemaLekka

The big day has arrived. The Football giants of the east and west are all set to collide and give out their best, in anticipation of the most glamorous Superbowl, with a dazzling flashy halftime performance by the Eye of the tiger ( Katy perry).

nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

Guest chittimallu21

The big day has arrived. The Football giants of the east and west are all set to collide and give out their best, in anticipation of the most glamorous Superbowl, with a dazzling flashy halftime performance by the Eye of the tiger ( Katy perry).

nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

nice maayya ... like kottu brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

I constantly hear volumes of activities about American football from numerous friends of mine living in the states. They talk about the craze of the league's giants, they talk about the mind boggling statistics that are shattered each year by amateur's and pros. I have no knowledge of who's best and who has the favorable odds to win?. All I can say is that I am quite puzzled by the fact, that the final event is called Superbowl. Wow, that is something that I can never forget, The name by itself strikes me on a very personal note; for the fact that it is very much identical with my name sooperu. I better start reading about the game and I wish my friends and well wishers in the states, a breathtaking, nerve breaking,mind boggling  & superb Superbowl.

Guest chittimallu21

I constantly hear volumes of activities about American football from numerous friends of mine living in the states. They talk about the craze of the league's giants, they talk about the mind boggling statistics that are shattered each year by amateur's and pros. I have no knowledge of who's best and who has the favorable odds to win?. All I can say is that I am quite puzzled by the fact, that the final event is called Superbowl. Wow, that is something that I can never forget, The name by itself strikes me on a very personal note; for the fact that it is very much identical with my name sooperu. I better start reading about the game and I wish my friends and well wishers in the states, a breathtaking, nerve breaking,mind boggling  & superb Superbowl.

yentidhi ila undhi.... etu nundi etu chadavali ardham avvalante brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

Recently someone had asked about recipes ideas for Super Bowl Party! I have compiled a list of Indian and Non Indian dishes that can be made for the game time. Happy Game Time everyone! None of my favorite team is going to the finals, so all I am going to be enjoying is the FOOD! smile emoticon ‪#‎EDSuperbowl‬ , ‪#‎Gametimefun‬

Guest chittimallu21

Recently someone had asked about recipes ideas for Super Bowl Party! I have compiled a list of Indian and Non Indian dishes that can be made for the game time. Happy Game Time everyone! None of my favorite team is going to the finals, so all I am going to be enjoying is the FOOD! smile emoticon ‪#‎EDSuperbowl‬ , ‪#‎Gametimefun‬

brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236