Estory - Whitewashed Indian Pori

Myaav

as she got old, she was not getting guys to fock around

she started looking into india guys as they look for girls  to settle around 30

even indian guys rejected her as she dried up. slowly girls look for other races when they age ( this mostly happens in western countries)

bro post that dinosaur fucking pic here.. its apt for this bitch  @3$%

Hey, Asian woman here, Pakistani family, also raised very strictly and sexually repressed. I can relate to your rebelliousness; I too was (am) rebellious and always challenged my parents, and I too have had to pay the price.

I can hear the loneliness in your post, but one thing that screams at me is that you don't seem to respect yourself, and I want to say that you are a wonderful person that deserves respect, love, and kindness. You deserve to be valued by the people you've dated, and it seems like maybe you've put yourself in positions where you were probably taken advantage of (emotionally speaking). Perhaps you are too quick to fall into love in hopes of getting someone's affection, and they don't return the feelings? Perhaps you are so desperate for love, affection, belonging, etc, that you cling to anyone who gives you the time of day? I understand--I too went through the same thing, dating anyone who would pay me a compliment, ready to do anything for them at the drop of a hat, at any tiny sign that they approved or valued me. Unsurprisingly, this was shallow. These people that I responded too actually took advantage of my desperation; they did not value me or the relationship. Eventually, they left, after mistreating me, and threw me aside like I was a piece of garbage.

I don’t know what to do, every family function we have I feel like I am an outcast.

I don't have any culture because I am not "actually white" and I am not Indian because I am "white washed."

OH man, I can relate to these feelings 110%. Please, please don't sell yourself short. I have been there with these feelings of shame and its tempting to believe everyone around you when they seem to say "You are not like us, and therefore, not good enough." It's simply not true.

You are special and you chose to live life on your own terms. That is a wonderful gift, not something that everyone gets to do. You might be punishing yourself for not getting the love and respect that you so desperately want from your parents and family, but I'm here to tell you that however you live your life is acceptable and wonderful because you are living it on your own terms. You can and will have a family, and you have every right to enjoy it, regardless of whether anyone approves or not.

My advice for you is to start valuing yourself and be proud of who you are. Treat yourself with respect so that any potential love interest will do the same, and you too can have that lasting intimacy that comes from a mutually loving relationship. Jumping into a family superficially will not solve your problems with feeling alone and unhappy; in fact, they might actually exacerbate them. I've had to slowly learn to do this myself, and am in a happy relationship (with a white guy, I might add, that my parents do not approve of, but they've had to accept). We just got engaged. We plan on having a family, kids, white-picket fence, the whole nine yards.

I have more to say, but i have to run. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

The whole page is a comments made by bunch of whiteknights and mangina pussies supporting her ** behaviour

To the Fellas who want to marry an women above 30, this is what you will get

link to the reditt page

wwwdotreddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1syavc/i_am_a_single_indian32f_woman_and_i_feel_like_i/

twoxchromosomes is one shitty sub filled with feminist Bs , and as u said its filled with white knight fuckrs who give pep talk to these shitty posters , thats the reason y I unsubscribed to it long time ago ...