Estory - Whitewashed Indian Pori

Myaav

• 2 months later...

respect her that she has accecpted with numbers that she slept with guys....mana desam lo entha mandi tho tirigina nenu pathivrata ni ani seppukoni tiragaali mana hypocrytic culture lo...hope she finds a right  guy!

true. she is not deceiving anyone atleast

I am now 32, and seems like everyone in my family has lapped me. I too want a family a marriage. However, now my chance of finding someone is gone. At my age getting an arranged marriage or finding another Indian man to marry me is out of the question. Majority of Indian guys usually get married pretty early. Often either to another Indian girl they meet here, or they go back to India for an arranged marriage. My parents have tried signing me up for a matrimony site, but of the guys I’d meet they would be turned off by my history (drink/eat meat/not a virgin).

do they really expect a virgin? :o

basic abbayi thinking pakkana pedithe... parents ni daati nxt stage ki ranistaru antava?

nee prashna ardam kaledu :o

matrimony lo parents select chesi abbayiki chupiste..valla daaka ee proposal vellademo antunna...

enduku alaa? matrimony profile lo ee dating history, virginity, etc lantivi emi mention cheyaru ga...Once you start talking to the girl, you get to know about her

how come guys who are born and brought up here expect a virgin girl ani :o

enduku alaa? matrimony profile lo ee dating history, virginity, etc lantivi emi mention cheyaru ga...Once you start talking to the girl, you get to know about her

how come guys who are born and brought up here expect a virgin girl ani :o

indian matrimony site emo... andulo ikkada born n brought up vuntarantava??

indian matrimony site emo... andulo ikkada born n brought up vuntarantava??

boldu mandi untaru bhayya :o

do they really expect a virgin? :o

ante ippudu nuvvu break ista antavaa, already starky in line anta hold ur grounds fleez vuu  :15_3_321: