Lolbob_Fan Ki Manchi Article

maximummax

some points from the article man

Quote:

It's one thing when the girl gets to decide "we're just friends" — some well-meaning dude with food in his beard and a tucked-in t-shirt wants to drive you to Walmart and carry your groceries upstairs? Why the hell not? This other homeboy with a bowl cut who smells like old soup doesn't mind picking up your bar tab and fronting the money for tickets to that concert you want to go to? Why stop him?! But it's different when some talking gorilla turns the fcuking tables on YOU. Dudes are supposed to want to have sex with everything, all the time, so when one gives you the old "we're best pals, you can wear your eating pants in front of me" speech, it's a major slap in the face.

Quote:
If a dude is doing all the boyfriend stuff except putting his honey bee into your flower, beech you just got bro'd. Oh, I know. He's opening doors and pulling out chairs and helping you into your coat. Believe me, I KNOW. Romantic gestures up the butt: flowers on your birthday, bottles of Jo Malone at Christmas, expensive dinners just because, all of which are followed by absolutely zero physical contact. If you're a month in and he's still not trying to get his dikc sucked in the back of a cab, you might just need to put your match.com profile back up, sister.

Quote:
If a dude regularly asks you to hang out with him and a bunch of his male friends, beech you just got bro'd. I know it's easy to think that maybe he's showing you off to his pals, but dudes who want to fcuk you know that EVERYONE ELSE WANTS TO FCUK YOU. And no lion is going to drop a zebra carcass smack in the middle of a circle of hyenas. He's going to tear its heart out and then drag it to his hiding place so he can enjoy that meal alone.

ela chaduvtav vayya ivanni ne 1 line lo lite teeskunta

i know they are lenghty

women psychology meeda konni points

some points from the article man

Quote:

It's one thing when the girl gets to decide "we're just friends" — some well-meaning dude with food in his beard and a tucked-in t-shirt wants to drive you to Walmart and carry your groceries upstairs? Why the hell not? This other homeboy with a bowl cut who smells like old soup doesn't mind picking up your bar tab and fronting the money for tickets to that concert you want to go to? Why stop him?! But it's different when some talking gorilla turns the fcuking tables on YOU. Dudes are supposed to want to have sex with everything, all the time, so when one gives you the old "we're best pals, you can wear your eating pants in front of me" speech, it's a major slap in the face.

Quote:
If a dude is doing all the boyfriend stuff except putting his honey bee into your flower, beech you just got bro'd. Oh, I know. He's opening doors and pulling out chairs and helping you into your coat. Believe me, I KNOW. Romantic gestures up the butt: flowers on your birthday, bottles of Jo Malone at Christmas, expensive dinners just because, all of which are followed by absolutely zero physical contact. If you're a month in and he's still not trying to get his dikc sucked in the back of a cab, you might just need to put your match.com profile back up, sister.

Quote:
If a dude regularly asks you to hang out with him and a bunch of his male friends, beech you just got bro'd. I know it's easy to think that maybe he's showing you off to his pals, but dudes who want to fcuk you know that EVERYONE ELSE WANTS TO FCUK YOU. And no lion is going to drop a zebra carcass smack in the middle of a circle of hyenas. He's going to tear its heart out and then drag it to his hiding place so he can enjoy that meal alone.