Stock Pick

donganaaK

Not a good strategy. Dead cat bounce untundi stock lo just be careful before you invest.

Sullivan gadu edo chesthad anukunna..now its too big a loss to short.. :(

Options gurinchi idea undi kada.. not good at analyzing the chart in the link you specified.

What does Strike Price change Bid Ask Volume and Open Int mean?

if you are free shed some light.

i never do options man but I have an idea about how its done ... i follow the trends on my charles schwab trading account its pretty comprehensive on that ...

open interest ante look here , nenu explain chesey daanikante clear ga undi ikkada -- http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/openinterest.asp

bid is the price they pay to buy ur options at this point of time and ask is the price that the'll sell it to you for .....

my advice is that , if you dont know about all this yet better hold it off for a bit man ..... dont just jump in to options , u have to give it a thorough reading and understand the concepts clearly before u deal with them ...... I'd advice u to just stick to normal trading for the time being ...

i never do options man but I have an idea about how its done ... i follow the trends on my charles schwab trading account its pretty comprehensive on that ...

open interest ante look here , nenu explain chesey daanikante clear ga undi ikkada -- http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/openinterest.asp

bid is the price they pay to buy ur options at this point of time and ask is the price that the'll sell it to you for .....

my advice is that , if you dont know about all this yet better hold it off for a bit man ..... dont just jump in to options , u have to give it a thorough reading and understand the concepts clearly before u deal with them ...... I'd advice u to just stick to normal trading for the time being ...

Stock meda research ante,,,, first step look at the option volume,,,,,unusual volume unte , u can invest in that stock

open interest ante look here , nenu explain chesey daanikante clear ga undi ikkada -- http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/openinterest.asp

I am not going to invest anytime soon. Just checking ante. .thanks for the suggestion though bro.

Stock meda research ante,,,, first step look at the option volume,,,,,unusual volume unte , u can invest in that stock

lol dont ever go only by that in the case of biotechs

Other stocks ok
But biotech lo pothe 500, vaste 5k
Ekuvuga vache chances untayi

yeah true ,

kothaga nerchukunetollaki first nunchi options antey it'll be a little bit over whelming for them , its even a little hard to explain how it works ani ..... they should take it slow , thats wt i was trying to say ...

yeah true ,

kothaga nerchukunetollaki first nunchi options antey it'll be a little bit over whelming for them , its even a little hard to explain how it works ani ..... they should take it slow , thats wt i was trying to say ...

Nenu options cheyamanatam ledu mayya
Just option volume chusi, stock konamantuna